Local Fox Crew Attacked, Beaten in Calif.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
some guy on a motorcycle kicked over all the candles and ballons at the memorial, in retaliation of the crew getting attacked.

gotta love society lol.......people are hella childish
disrespected the dead over his hurt feelings.. kicked over cj's shit for something he had nothing to do with. that shit hurt to see. that was punk shit, he'll never show his face. guaranteed

Mar 23, 2004
some guy on a motorcycle kicked over all the candles and ballons at the memorial, in retaliation of the crew getting attacked.

disrespected the dead over his hurt feelings.. kicked over cj's shit for something he had nothing to do with. that shit hurt to see. that was punk shit, he'll never show his face. guaranteed

Mar 23, 2004

Nov 24, 2003
rip chet! aka ster! lost a brother and all people wanna talk about is the bull shit! RIP CHESTER JACKSON.. its gonna be an ugly month for the north. my prayers go out for your fam and two little ones.

That is too bad because I understand it would be frustrating for everyone to focus on the news crew and not the guy who died.

But you should blame the people who attacked the news crew because that was stupid and was obviously gonna become the bigger story.

People die everyday, it's not everyday a news crew gets attacked on camera.

Apr 26, 2006
That family is fucking stupid though. Getting the news out might actually help solve the crime. Now everyone is just going to think their fucking ghetto or too violent to help out them out.

I swear man, women are always the ones stirring shit up. Then of course their idiot male family members or boyfriends come to their rescue. If only guys would get it through their heads that women are fucking evil.