LITTLE BRUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
SOME1 GIVE ME THE FUCKIN STORY ON LITTLE BRUCE I REALLY DONT KONW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON BUT THIS NIGGAS TRYNA MAKE HELLA DISSES SO 40 RESPONDS BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL, HES SMARTER THAN THAT

Apr 25, 2002
u wont know fa sho less u talk to either 40 or bruce..even than u get 1 side of it..focus on the music..40 been dope..and bruce aint no punk either..music wise i fucks wit both of um

but for any kind of story check what u already checked...little bruce the truth..but listen this time

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Little Bruce don't give a fuck whether 40 repsonds to that shit or not. He has been quiet about his situation that went down with 40, Jive, The Funk Mobb for hella long, and has decided now is the time to get shit off his chest.

I am sure the Thizz ties have a little bit to do with the decision to come out with it now, of course, but for the true bay OGs, we all know that Little Bruce has always been one of (of not THE) dopest 'diss' rappers out there. He ate Mac Dre up a few times durin the heyday.

I can't wait to hear the whole mixtape. From what I heard, all they are waiting on is the artwork, which they should have ANY DAY, and then them bitches will be all over the streets!

Oct 10, 2005
Da6Footah said:
Little Bruce don't give a fuck whether 40 repsonds to that shit or not. He has been quiet about his situation that went down with 40, Jive, The Funk Mobb for hella long, and has decided now is the time to get shit off his chest.

I am sure the Thizz ties have a little bit to do with the decision to come out with it now, of course, but for the true bay OGs, we all know that Little Bruce has always been one of (of not THE) dopest 'diss' rappers out there. He ate Mac Dre up a few times durin the heyday.

I can't wait to hear the whole mixtape. From what I heard, all they are waiting on is the artwork, which they should have ANY DAY, and then them bitches will be all over the streets!
well said, real spit.

Mar 19, 2006
Da6Footah said:

yupp real talk!

Nov 27, 2005
Real niggas do real things...If he has a problem with 40...he shouldve took it up with 40...diss tracks are gay as hell..

if Lil bruce's problem was real and they are cousins..then he should easily be able to get a hold of him right..lol..i still feel like this is a publicity stunt.

Jun 3, 2006
dopegame707 said:
Real niggas do real things...If he has a problem with 40...he shouldve took it up with 40...diss tracks are gay as hell..

if Lil bruce's problem was real and they are cousins..then he should easily be able to get a hold of him right..lol..i still feel like this is a publicity stunt.
concured, i said that alot, bruce sells less than 2000 records everytime and 40 a beast bay king