Listen to this ya'll...you won't be disappointed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
what it is, c-land rocks, pump pump or home? i heard those three + a few others... sounds better than btnhres but still....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ummm.........

ay yo.....

i am sorry if you all think i am a hater...........butyou need to take that shit somewheres else..........i don't think BONE would like it if we were posted tech songs on their forum!!

FORREAL take that shit somewhere else!!!

out!!!

outta respect for the N9NE!!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Um, Bianca don't worry what I do. I just try to promote my 2 favorite rappers (Bone & Tech) on each others boards. And I did post Tech info on Bone's board, and several people said they will check AP out. So get out my business.

Bone and Tech forever, nigga
-Krayzie-

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
OK.......

HAHAHA...........YOU CALLIN ME BIANCA?

OK.....NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CALL YOURSELF........"KRAYZIE"!!

IT IS COOL MAN YOU DON'T BOTHER ME......I JUST THINK YOU SHOULDN'T PROMOTE PEOPLE WHO NEED NO PROMOTION!!

EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT BONE!!

BUT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT TECH!!
LOOK AT IT HOW YOU WANT!!
I JUST THINK YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME PROMOTING BONE TO PEOPLE THAT BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT!!!

AIGHT........SO FUCK WHAT YA HEARD!!!

OUT!! BEATRICE!!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Yeah more people know about Bone that Tech, but I'm not promoting them, like they are a new group or anything like that, but I'm just promoting their new album. I bet you and several others didn't even know they had a new album coming out. Their record label (Ruthless Records) doesn't do a good job to me promoting their shit. Tech on the other hand, although he has been around for a while, AP was his second mainstream release, so he really doesn't have the fan base as Bone does. And that's why I posted some Tech info on their message board. Just tryin' to help Tech get known worldwide. Is it my job to do these things...NO, but it ain't hurtin nobody either. Plus I'm a fan of good music, and if you listened to those songs I posted, then you would appreciate it. I didn't leave any songs on Bone's board for Tech, but I left his internet address. That could be another reason why you see some new people on here. From Ohio too.

Much Love though...CHAAAAA!!!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
I think Bizzy Bone needs to get his head on straight...

FYI: He was kicked out of the group recently for real because he has alcohol problems on top of what you already heard

If they came with some E1999 type shit... Big Ohio would be on top once again

Sep 4, 2002
C'mon dawg ya'll can't tell that I am the only one on here posting about something totally different. Ex. Lejo, Diamond Joe's, Hobo Tone, ect. Now you say "well they do have a connection with Tech in one way or another".Well to me so does Bone and Tech...they make good music...bottom line.

Sep 4, 2002
See what I mean. Somebody new from...Ohio (DaSlacker). I told you people will start feelin' Tech I was just brillant enough to think to put some info on Bone's stuff. Now it's all coming back out way. That's just part of the game, just makin; it Global nigga from KC to Germany.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ummm.........

i dunno man.......
i see what you are tryin to do, but don't understand it!!

Bone is world wide already!!
tech isnt!!
sorry to say, but don't waste your time with "Bone".......they had their run!!

like dmx says, "you all been eatin long enough now stop bein greedy, keep it REAL DOGG give to the needy".....

shit tech is the needy here!!
so support tech!!

out!!

Sep 4, 2002
Now ya'll see what I'm talkin' about. Just like I said eariler I ain't tryin' to promote Bone as a new group or nothin' just their new album. Now the Bone board I use has more peeps than Tech, so that's why I posted his shit on Bone's forum, because they have more people on there. So Tech can be known from coast to coast, not just here in the Midwest. You can go to like Seattle say for instance, and ask people " you going to get that new Bone album"?, and they'll say " Hell yeah". But if you ask that same question about Tech, they'll say "who is Tech"? That's my whole point if someone on the Bone board is from Seattle, then he reads my post ,and gets or hears Tech's Cd's then he gone tell his boys, then his boys , gone tell his boys, and so on. It'll spread like a disease. It's all Jesus baby. Nothing but "Abosolute" "Thug" Love.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
lol....lol........

lol.........i feel a "RE-NIG"..........

man you are missin the damn point.......no one has a problem with you promotin tech on their forum!

just don't promote rappers that need no fuckin promotion on this forum........that means....Bone or whoever else has had there RUN!!
aight!!!

out!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
listen to yourself..........

KRAYZIE said:
My main point is I love Bone and I love Tech to death, I'm just tryin to get them BOTH on top. Bone has been there, but it's been several years now, and Tech is UP and COMING, we need to get people like Nelly, Elvis, Jay-Z, off the charts, because none of them really have no STYLE.
hey man what you ae saying is proving my point.......

look at your quote...."Bone has already been on top".........therefore leave 'em alone!!

i ain't sayin don't support them, all i am sayin is don't do it here!!
i love the fact that you got other people to bring there attention this way! tech is the real deal! and no, he isn;t the only RAPPER i like! ay...man.....just chill on promoting people that have had there RUN!!

aight
out!!