List of rappers you just kant stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2002
Greedy BD
Tadou
Brazy J
Unexpected Arrival
Lock N Load- If he keeps on rapping that fake blow yourself up with hand grenades bullshit
Aquino
Greasy Earl
Bullet

May 4, 2002
lol I just want to be entertained, Aint nobody gonna take that cat serious with a list like that, that list just makes him a 100% certified hater...........

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
he's not a hater.......thats his own opinion.....and eveyone is entitled to it.....just because an artist is from your town, doesn't mean you have to like hime or support him....

May 4, 2002
I was gonna say Livio, but his new song on REIGN CRAFT VOL 2 (in the streets now) is actually not half bad, he only had a few cheesy punchlines. But the rest of the song is pretty good.....

Khevlar is a given lol

Nov 16, 2002
CODE said:
he's not a hater.......thats his own opinion.....and eveyone is entitled to it.....just because an artist is from your town, doesn't mean you have to like hime or support him....
Thank you. Ive listened to music from these artists many times to decided that Im not feeling them. You can hype up your boy all you want but that is not going to change my opinion. I give people a change before I really judge them. I bought both albums from Unexpected Arrival, including the one he did with Elliot. I could break down why I dont like on my list but that would be hating in some peoples eyes.

May 4, 2002
To me just saying the artist name and not explaining why would be hating.

You must know Unexpected Arrival personally if you know his old group mates name.......So who are you?

Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:
I agree...NickNack only asked for a list of names, he didnt ask cats to explain their choices. Dude just gave his honest answer to the question.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Wow, Da Mack is the only person I've seen post that much about Undercaste.

He mention Aquino, Greasy Earl and Unexpected Arrival... even Elliott. Too bad it had to be about them being people he can't stand.

Too each his own.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:

For real....I disagree with him puttin down BD but that's his opinion and even tho the cat talks shit to me about stuff, he can still have his own opinion.....Everyone says "support local rap/hip-hop"....I say fuck that, I'm only gonna support the shit if it's tight and I LIKE IT.....

oh yeah.....rappers i can't stand....

boom bap
old dominion
willy will (on about 1/2 the tracks i've heard he's not tight)

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Sixxness said:
I say fuck that, I'm only gonna support the shit if it's tight and I LIKE IT.....

what if theyre really hustling they music and you respect em? i dont feel bullet at all but i bought NCR and plan to peep out future albums.

May 4, 2002
tony206 said:
what if theyre really hustling they music and you respect em? i dont feel bullet at all but i bought NCR and plan to peep out future albums.
Very true, if I dont dig somebody's music, but there out there hustlin doing there thing then im gonna support them, cause thats somebody helping the cause..........

Nov 16, 2002
Im just a local fan that tries to get out there and listen to the music. Don't get me wrong I think Undercaste has a wealth of talent I just don't like those artists I mentioned. Willie Will, Jazz Digga, JFinesse, Illy Wonka are all ill. I will still support them even if Im not feeling it. I wish them success in the future.