Linkin Park-Meteora

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know there was some Linkin Park fans around here, anyone pick up Meteora this week? I just got it yesterday and I can't stop listening to it, nothing but great songs. Not sure if it is as good as hybrid theory, but its a great cd overall. Only complaints would have to be is that its way too short, but is quality over quanity so I can't complain. So if you even thought about getting this album take this as your reason to get it as its worth the money.

Apr 25, 2002
I got it, I'm still soakin' it before I determine whether it compares to Hybrid Theory. I just got it the other day and I haven't had a chance to listen to it at all until right now.......

Apr 25, 2002
So far, so good. The album is growin' on me and I'm developing a strong affinity for several of the cuts on it.

Keep soakin'......

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
The first half is pretty good but the second half is very inconsistent.
I though it was consistent all through, and the second half has the best 3 songs of the whole cd (breaking the habit, from the inside, and numb). I kind of wish I had bought the dvd now too, I heard it has some cool shit on it.