Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

It drops on Tuesday. I'm feeling it too, this gone be my first Lil Wayne CD...

Jun 16, 2004
LIL WAYNE is booboo, and is disrespectin rap by calling himself the best rapper alive since the best has retired, LMAO i'll prolly listen to it when i'm in a bad mood just so that i can laugh at it

Jan 2, 2003
salvarican said:
LIL WAYNE is booboo, and is disrespectin rap by calling himself the best rapper alive since the best has retired, LMAO i'll prolly listen to it when i'm in a bad mood just so that i can laugh at it
Man that sound like he just said it 4 fun he better been lieing cuz that nigga can't touch he's on patna Juve man

Feb 23, 2003
I WONDER HOW WELL WAYNE'S ALBUM IS GONNA DO CAUSE HE HAS THE SAME RELEASE DATE AS BANKS FROM G-UNIT.. BANKS HAS A DVD WITH HIS ALBUM AND ONE DOLLAR COUPON FOR YOUNG BUCKS ALBUM.. THAT MAY EFFECT WAYNE'S FIRST WEEK SELLS..

Apr 8, 2004
I ain't never liked Lil Wayne either but he started snappin on them Sqad-up mixtapes(I got #4 & 5). Matter of a fact he somethin serious on them mixtapes. So then I bought my first Lil Wayne album 500 Degrees and I didn't really like that shit like I liked him on them mixtapes. So is The Carter better than 500 Degrees? I wouldn't mind havin that Nivea broad he got, she bad Jo.

May 15, 2004
yeah man, wayne is iight at the most... i mean alotta niggas been hypeing this black pee wee herman... especially the guys in his camp (baby!) i mean, the carter will be iight, i doubt ill copp it or check it out...