LIL ROB THA BITCH IS NUMBA 1 IN NORTHERN CALI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:

shady move if it's true pimp, not too smooth
oh itz true ENE. thiz fool talkz shyt bout NORTENOZ and then comez on here swingin off NORTE nutz. az i recall he said "i kicc it wit nortes, real nortes " but then said "nigga aint no real nortes they all fake" he sent me PMz and shyt lyke a true ho.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont care who u know but say tru facts if u going 2 say sumtin bitch boy

nigga u a faggot hahha twistin the words around ii said u not a real norte bitch and how the fucc im swinging off norte nuts cuz i come on here nigga please wrong nigga 2 think thata bout i dont swing off shit and i sent u pms cuz u know the deal so i can beat ur ass and u got scared spook like a liitle ole gurl saying come see me cuz u know u scared 2 get ur ass left when whoever give u a ride over here leave ur ass cuz u got ur ass beat dont twist my words around bitch cuz u know what went on and quit fallpin ur mouth like a ho would bitch cuz u know what i said dont be a ho and twist shit

Apr 25, 2002
Re: i dont care who u know but say tru facts if u going 2 say sumtin bitch boy

pimpsmooth420 said:
nigga u a faggot hahha twistin the words around ii said u not a real norte bitch and how the fucc im swinging off norte nuts cuz i come on here nigga please wrong nigga 2 think thata bout i dont swing off shit and i sent u pms cuz u know the deal so i can beat ur ass and u got scared spook like a liitle ole gurl saying come see me cuz u know u scared 2 get ur ass left when whoever give u a ride over here leave ur ass cuz u got ur ass beat dont twist my words around bitch cuz u know what went on and quit fallpin ur mouth like a ho would bitch cuz u know what i said dont be a ho and twist shit
i didnt twizt shyt puto tha wordz i quoted were tha exact wordz you said you fuckin ebonicz typin jackass. and tha addy you gave me wuz false cuz i DID come to see your bytch ass puto. fake ass internet crip. u know where to fynd me puto so when you scrounge up enuff money to buy a bus pass for you and all you lil friendz to come see me, send me a PM. fake ass snoop dogg crip.

Sep 28, 2002
u little bitch trying front for some poeple on the comp u know the real facts u fag

all u doing is talking like aways u fake ass woodie norte bitch shut ur mouth up no wanna bes here and the addy was right u just mad ur dumb ass got scared 2 come see me u broke bitch u just mad u get u ass stomped out either put up or shut up cuz im not going2 argue wit u every day move on or come deal wit it im done wit ur bitch ass u know the real i would not hit u up 2 give u fake shit u coward lmao im done wit it u 2 scary for me

Apr 25, 2002
thiz iz all i have to say to you....i would have "put up" if you had given me tha ryght addy. now who'z not doin shyt? i told you where to come see me and you havent come. i told you lyke a month ago! now who'z tha broke bytch? lyke i said, start lookin under couchez to fynd enuff chang to bring you and all your backup that you need a bus pass so you can come see me. ill be alone, i dont chill with really anybody here in Los Banos so it'll be you and all your backup againzt me. dont be scared gurl, juzt do it.

Sep 28, 2002
quit the talking im tired of yapping 2 u old gurls close ur legs we see what showin

all u fools do is talk and fool u the dumb one that cant listen i told u east side by the high school u 2 dumb and scared over a comp 2 get it right and u neva came so quit acting like u came up over here u would have got served imd one laughin at u fo real u scaary and get off snooop dogg nuts u sound like u want2 be him its funny lmao u bitches lmao funny

Sep 28, 2002
this shit is getting anoying give it up lol

shut the fucc up u little bitch ur lame bitch u justd ont got hand skills u pussy it shows u watch 2much tv lmao u bitch its called grappling that what they do its called fightin on the ground boxing is standing up u watch 2 much know ur facts before u jump into sum 1 else is shit when it dont concern u young pup lmao u pussy

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i do know what i am talking about bitch. i have studied numerous styles of martial arts and the reason i brought up the ufc, is because it has been proven to be the weakest style of fighting, flat out. you don't know how to kick, break limbs, make people pass out with little energy exerted. so anyone who knows about the true killa combat styles will laugh at boxing, so i too laugh my ass off to your braggin about golden gloves!

Apr 25, 2002
homeboy ill be happy to show you wutz in my arsenal if you bring your ass. you keep talkin bout me "not going to Modesto to fynd you" but bytch why would i even say it if i didnt go? i made an attempt but you're juzt a clown. fuck it aye juzt admit you're scared. even if i hadnt gone to fynd your faggot ass, you said you would come serve me in my own town ryght? well bring it. Ranchwood Park on tha North Syde of weak ass Los Banos homeboy. itz ryght across tha street puto juzt PM me and ill be waiting. otherwize shut your pussy ass up.

Sep 28, 2002
i have people up there i dont know ur name but i know where that at lol

hahha shut ur ass up u neva came cuz if u could read i gave u the right streets directin and side i lived on now u say los banos when u was claiming it now u not from there but wateva fucc u bitch all u do is talk y would i waste gas money on u when u all talk from jump this shit right here is getting borin i dont yap about it i c about it and if u want some come get some u bitch i already know where u live any way so dont trip