LiL RiC - NO TIME (OFFICIAL VIDEO) DIR BY DSKI #YeeTV NEW!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
I can't believe this. This can not be the real Lil Ric................BULLSHIT...Sound like that fake ass laroo mixes he was doing..........HERE IS SNEAK PEAK OF THE REAL LIL RIC......Classic baby...GAME LACED UP ................

Last edited:

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
I like that playas and hustlas music. I guess he is reaching out to the younger crowed and that is cool, but I grew up to the mobb music. I feel he has dumb down his spite to relate to the new generation.....I guess he got money on his mind...............................

May 9, 2002
I like that playas and hustlas music. I guess he is reaching out to the younger crowed and that is cool, but I grew up to the mobb music. I feel he has dumb down his spite to relate to the new generation.....I guess he got money on his mind...............................
No, its called "growing up and evolving" you are out of your mind if you think an artist is going to sound the same and do the same music 15-20 years later. Thats just dumb.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
No, its called "growing up and evolving" you are out of your mind if you think an artist is going to sound the same and do the same music 15-20 years later. Thats just dumb.

I can spend my precious time on here analyzing all of his new and old songs and explain my point of view to you, but you do not have to agree with me. It is obvious that it would be a waste of time. I hope you can someday understand that every person has opinions and every one is correct in their own way.

Dski

Sicc OG
Mar 31, 2006
Well u gtta Remember LiL RiC is Def Wiser Mature,He's still tht Deep n the Game Thug Nut dude, Best Believe it, you like his older stuff...,Well go buy his old album.....But Trust me!! this New LiL RiC is a whole New Monster...Im def gon keep you updated!!!

May 9, 2002
I can spend my precious time on here analyzing all of his new and old songs and explain my point of view to you, but you do not have to agree with me. It is obvious that it would be a waste of time. I hope you can someday understand that every person has opinions and every one is correct in their own way.
Even if your opinion is in no way, shape, or form correct? Youre making assumptions based on what? What exactly should Lil Ric do to please YOU, since you seem to think the world revolves around you?

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
I will buy his new album to support my local bay area rappers because I know that dudes like Lil Ric are laced up with game. I got love for my people............Anyone reading this, go support our local rappers and buy their album....