LIL LOS LYRICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Damn fool you can listen to this and get them anywayz here..

Im goin crazy and lately i been thinkin about snappin get them hollow tips crackin its time for some action satisfaction's hard to find in this life that I'm livin through bad memories im siftin so steel is what im grippin im stickin to them yoc ways that molded me i wonder what these suckers definition is of loyalty I'll soullessly mob through these yoc town streets with a tight grip on my heata my adversary greeta my fuckin paraleva (?) and trigger up my rotten thoughts plottin rotten drops on my enemies while Hennessey starts hate up in my knot caught up in these evil ways to cope I'll smoke up and get blazed and I hope my patience pays for my satisfaction delays and erase that pain that I gain from my trust but two (?) ain't enough cause my homie Snoop is still stuck I feel fucked knowing that he's growin in the pen and I need luck to try and make a times begin but once again ill fantasize and this ain't got me realizing ain't nothin really changed it's so strange but I keep on tryin I keep on tryin reachin for some glory and I'm hopin while I'm smokin that this dank weed restores me

Had a couple errors some of that shit you prob gotta get from Los himself