lil john and the eastside boyz?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
dont get me wrong, LIL John has some HARD ASS SICK BEATS that sound like some straight up bay shit. BUT WHAT THE FUCK?????? dude has to be the worst lyricist/rapper I mean grunter/screamer I have ever heard!!!! The hard beats are just ruined by the annoying ass grunts and shrieks coming out of this fools mouth. I cant take it, it gives me headache and kills my high everytime I hear that shit. How can yall out in the south buy this dudes records?

Aug 7, 2002
u crazy cuz, lil jon is fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rightnow...his loud rowdy noises are fuckin TIGHT!! it makes it better with the beatz...i know he aint like a true lyricist but i like the way how he putz new shit down like screamin and saying the same sentence and shit mak'n people krunk and poppin

May 15, 2002
U Ain't Tha Only One!

rayzaray I feel ya about whatcha said about Lil' Jon, dude's got HARD ASS BEATS but he's the WORST lyricist/grunter. He ain't a LYRICIST period. Only reason he's on fire is because most folks Down South ONLY buy CD's because of BEATS. It's not a generalization, hell I've asked a couple of friends of mine what make a good song to them and they gave a cliched answer of beats. It's delivery, voice, lyrics and beats. Anybody can have sick beats but if ya lyrics ain't sick what's the use? This is REAL TALK so respond with REAL OPINIONS NO BULLSHIT STICK TO THE TOPIC.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
rayzaray said:
dont get me wrong, LIL John has some HARD ASS SICK BEATS that sound like some straight up bay shit. BUT WHAT THE FUCK?????? dude has to be the worst lyricist/rapper I mean grunter/screamer I have ever heard!!!! The hard beats are just ruined by the annoying ass grunts and shrieks coming out of this fools mouth. I cant take it, it gives me headache and kills my high everytime I hear that shit. How can yall out in the south buy this dudes records?

quit hatin mothafucka quit hatin.....god damn it mothafucka quit hatin..

haha

Aug 7, 2002
i liike the way how he say shit like that...we knockin headz off!! we knockin headz off, we knockin headz off mothafuckin headz off!! yaw'll hatin..