Lil Flip goes PLATINUM!!!!!....congrats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Lil Flip is America's Latest Platinum Rapper

Driven by the success of his latest smash single, "The Way We Ball," Lil' Flip's new album -- Undaground Legend (on SuckaFree/Columbia Records) -- has been certified platinum by the RIAA as of December 3.

Released to stores on August 27, 2002, Undaground Legend, the latest album from Houston's Godfather of Dirty South freestylin', debuted at #12 on the Billboard 200 best-selling albums chart and #4 on the Hip-Hop/R&B chart, with first week's sales of nearly 70,000 copies.

Released in July 2000, Lil' Flip's self-titled debut album, featuring the hit, "I Can Do Dat," sold more than 150,000 copies on the indie SuckaFree label, leading Columbia Records to offer SuckaFree Records, Inc., a record label contract and distribution deal.

sohood.com

---------------------

this is fukign tight...congrats to the souths #1 rapper....well maybe 2 after scarface

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
LOL exactly.....I guess when you market rhymes to junior high and high school kids its doesnt make it hard to go platinum especially when you aint talkin bout nothin but nonsense in your raps....but I guess he is makin money so he is doing what he suppose to be doing and I cant knock him for that

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're a 1st class hater. You never ride coach. I bet you don't even own his album. Everyone who has it knows that it's tight and LIL FLIP raps about family and church and not just material stuff. Man, what a sucka!!!:devious:

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
ya'll are trippin - Flip's album is hard - His second single & video for "U See It" should of been out hella long ago - that song with boost his even more