LIL DEE NOW SIGNED 2 CALI SICK RECORDZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2009
LIL DEE IS NOW CALI SICK HE IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON HIS SOLO COMING THIZ SUMMER.ALSO XO CREEP NOW WITH THE CALI SICK FAM.XO AND I CHINO MONTANA IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON A GROUP ALBUM COMING THIZ FALL.

Oct 3, 2006
you know how many artists have been signed to other labels? i hope people start actually dropping projects
yeah no shit, not just talkin about this specific post but everybody be signing onto new labels wit new label names etc yet no album drops...so wtf is the point...the one of the only labels that i know of that drops their shit when they say they would is sav it out i think and a small hand full of others....

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
yeah no shit, not just talkin about this specific post but everybody be signing onto new labels wit new label names etc yet no album drops...so wtf is the point...the one of the only labels that i know of that drops their shit when they say they would is sav it out i think and a small hand full of others....
yea Deep Sleep too

Apr 13, 2009
4 1.... PEOPLE LEAVE LABELZ CUZ LACK OF PAY 4 2.... CALI SICK HAS 6 PROJECTZ OUT AND DEE AND I WAISTED ALOT OF TIME WITH SAV IT OUT.WE BEEN DOING ALOT OF FEATUREZ 4 OTHER HOMIEZ.WE GOT 4 PROJECTZ DROPPING BY FALL LIL DEE'Z ALBUM IN JULY.MAC EAZY'Z ALBUM THIZ SUMMER NEIGHBORHOOD DESTROYERZ PART 2 THIZ SUMMER WHO THOUGHT PART 2 THIZ SUMMER.AND THE ALBUM THE HOOD FILEZ STARRING TELLY MAC AND CHINO MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMING THIZ FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2006
LIL DEE IS NOW SIGNED WIT CALI SICK RECORDS

JUST SIGNED WIT CALI SICK........... SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MY SOLO PROJECT FINALLY GONNA B DROPPIN END OF JULY EARLY AUGUST OF 2009;..........MUSIC PAGE AND COVER SHOT IN THE WORKS.............SHOW SUM SUPPORT..........HOLLA ATCHYA BOY........

from lil dee

May 15, 2005
glad too see niggas dropping projects, i thought when woodie passed it would be a total wrap when it came too the artist. bdawgs dolo was banging and im looking forward too the shadow, lil dee aswell. i wish carrio couldve dropped a project, he was nice.