LIL CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Tragedy said:
thats a big surprise to know c.s. grind is a name you would want to keep and would prefer to go by even. i know who gave you that name thats a trip!
You should know, because it's you! I agree with Big Frizzle and DuceFaced, a Mooch and M.I.C. solo album would be off the hook! M.I.C. is tight, and I've been tellin' niggaz that Mooch is the truth!!!! BUT don't sleep on Playboy Floyd. He's halfway done with his solo! He's comin' wit' it! Baby Ant still has a couple of years in the pen, but he's been writin'.

I wish myspace would allow you to put up more than 4 songs, because I have a hard time puttin' only 4. Especially off the Mob King album. I want to put up Respect My Gangsta, Hustle 4 It, Before I Die, The Hardest Shit Out, and some mo' shit up!

@Coupe-George if the Sicc shop doesn't have it anymore, you can order it from me through paypal @ [email protected] . That's my paypal email, and regular email, so hit me up.

@DuceFaced, I'm going to put Lil C.S. Street History Lesson on myspace in the next week or so. Good lookin' homey.