LIL C.S. 1 year progress report.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Wax you started some shit...So I'm next..

I dropped my critically acclaimed 2nd album Dollars & Sins gaining many new fans and selling thousands which resulted in another profitable year for Ghetto World Records, the label I own. Stepped up my status in the rap game. Got voted top 40 best indi albums in Murder Dog mag, and received an interview in the issue with Master P/Dungeon Family cover where they gave me much props on my album and my lyrical skillz. I have an interview coming up in an issue of RIME magazine. I've expanded past San Diego (more so than my first album Ghetto Classics which also sold out of town) with sells in all of California, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Vegas, Minnesote, Kansas City, France, Germany, the UK, Canada, and other places. I even had someone drop me an email and said they bought at the Tower records in New York, and was feelin' it! Did a show in the Nor. Cal with Mac Dre and ripped it (sold a 33 cd's there). Then did a big outside arena show in Kansas City with E-40, Khia, Tech N9ne, Lil Flip, Messy Marv, Luni Coleone, Rich da Factor, and ripped it (sold 40 cd's there). A few people out there already had my cd and knew who I was (which was surprising to me). Been on a come up mission out the trunk in different cities (sold 45 in Vegas). Made my name a household name in Dago with my 2nd album being tighter than my first (and Dago is big). I don't just have fans in Southeast and East Dago. I got fans all the way from Poway/Oceanside/Escondido all the way through the city to National City/Chula Vista. All races bumpin' LIL C.S. blacs, mexicans, whites, asians, caldean, somoan, somalian, etc. Did songs with Jayo Felony, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch, Mac Dre and appeared on comps and albums that haven't been released yet. Coming up for Ghetto World is the soundtrac and dvd "In The Ghetto World" coming 1st quarter next year. Then The Mobstaz album (which I'm a member of) "All Part of the Game" late 2nd quarter next year. I've been hella busy, but will still chop it up with my fans, answer every question and email. One thing I have to do, which I'm trying to do next year is release more than one album on my label per year, which is hard for me because I don't own my own studio, and don't want to put out a lot of comps. But all that is finna change. This was my past year in review. Much love ya'll. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com
(to hear snippets of Dollars & Sins)

Aug 26, 2002
I am a new Fan fa sho me, Boy got Lyrics for days, I felt him on most his cuts.............he did not just keep it Crip either like alot other artist who bang..........he had something for everybody .............I will always support this man on his music and he cool cat who knows what the word criticsm is ( not personal just business)

1 luv dirty

Jun 3, 2002
Phat album fa'sho...............CS be comin' vicious on da mic!
I bought "Dollarz & Sinz" & "Triggeration Station" the same day (I think they dropped the same day too) Made my day Fa'sho!
Both albumz get much play from me and my folk, somethin' serious!

congratz with all your success playboy!

Aug 16, 2002
tHATS REALLY MAYNE i DIDNT BUY YOUR ALBUM TILL ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND I HAVENT TAKEN IT OUT THE STANG YET!! YOU ARE DOING BIG THANGS ON THE ALBUM MAYNE!! LOOKIN TO COP YOUR FUTURE RELEASES!! I KNOW YOULL KEEP IT MOVIN!

GOTTI

Sep 11, 2002
2 albums,2 classics in your mouth...Lil C.S we're waiting 4 your next release 4sho ...don't disappoint us !And thanx for the real love you're showin to all your fans becuz too many artists forget the reason why they are in this game ...

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
LIL CS... YOU A BOSS. YOU WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE MAC & A.K. WHEN WE STARTED POSTIN ON THIS SITE. SO GAME DEFINITELY RECOGNIZE GAME. YOU GOT A LOT OF TALENT THAT CAN'T BE DENIED. CATS LIKE US ARE CLOSER THAN WE THINK. THE HUSTLE CONTINUES...

May 10, 2002
You definitely hustlin relentless! I've been having people come up to me these last couple of weeks saying "there's this rapper selling his cd's on campus...you should try to hook up with him." .....I'm like "who?" they say "Lil C.S."

Keep doing your thing man and keep building on that rap sheet cuz soon enough you will be getting yours in more ways than you imagined..

..and you do make music for everyone...not just that gangsta shit, but intertwining your experiences with tight lyrics...that's what gives you that larger fan base. Plus, you got a nice rap shit... keep it p-i-m-p! Grant Theft

May 22, 2002
LIL C.S. said:
Wax you started some shit...So I'm next..

......my first album Ghetto Classics which also sold out of town) with sells in all of California, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Vegas, Minnesote, Kansas City, France, Germany, the UK, CANADA, and other places. ...........

I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE?? WHERE IN CANADA...CAUSE IM IN TORONTO AND BEEN LOOKING FOR A MINUTE!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
LIL CS is a savage on the mic!!! wassup up folks, much respect cousin, you be at that independent hustle real big, we love that shit..Keep it crackin, and we gone do some tracks together in the near future fa sho...1 Luv..

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Much love ya'll...Vigilante it was one person who bought it in the store out there, but most of my Canada sells came from internet orders, and then people emailed me and told me where they were from. And two of em' directly ordered from me (which you can do. If interested hit me [email protected] )

@DankSinatra, I gave 40 a copy at the show in Kansas City. Ask him about it when you get a chance.

Again much love ya'll. I really appreciate it. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com
(to hear snippets of Dollars & Sins)