Lil Boosie Free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've been a fan of Boosie's since he was actually around 16 and putting out music with Camp Life Ent. I always liked the music that label put out that was from Baton Rouge.

Boosie's videos always cracked me up. Like 20 fools in the video with him but somehow there are 37 guns lol.

For whatever it's worth, and not condoning senseless violence, dude really is about what he raps. Can't say that too much for 99% of other rappers.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've been a fan of Boosie's since he was actually around 16 and putting out music with Camp Life Ent. I always liked the music that label put out that was from Baton Rouge.

Boosie's videos always cracked me up. Like 20 fools in the video with him but somehow there are 37 guns lol.

For whatever it's worth, and not condoning senseless violence, dude really is about what he raps. Can't say that too much for 99% of other rappers.

I was listening to some concentration camp the other day and heard boosie. Honestly had no idea they were the same dude until then.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, funny enough his voice wasn't so high on his earlier work when he was actually a teenager lol. Listen to his verse (2nd) on that song I posted. I think he just kinda indulged in it as part of his style and to make himself standout, sorta like Danny Brown. I think it fits the vibe of his music though personally.

Those Concentration Camp albums are dope. I liked almost everything that label put out. C-Loc, the head of the label, supposedly had some dude murked that was bootlegging Boosie's first album.

Feb 11, 2006
Yeah, funny enough his voice wasn't so high on his earlier work when he was actually a teenager lol. Listen to his verse (2nd) on that song I posted. I think he just kinda indulged in it as part of his style and to make himself standout, sorta like Danny Brown. I think it fits the vibe of his music though personally.

Those Concentration Camp albums are dope. I liked almost everything that label put out. C-Loc, the head of the label, supposedly had some dude murked that was bootlegging Boosie's first album.
I always like concentration camp fo real,Max Minelli, j-von and King Goldi(rip) was dope they got some cold shit out there...