Lil B to G UNIT?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
like i heard this one dude say, the industry now a day is all about gimmicks if you have one then you can be famous..i mean look how soulja boy started made a fuckin dance and some catchy shit and now look at him, its the same with lil b he started with that cooking dance and now he got the internet going crazy....its gimmicks man

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Lil B got Snooki'd (Jersey Shore) this poor child will always be remembered for the way he got the tips put on his ass!!! Just sat in the chair like ah LIL BITCH playing with his hair and got mixed quickfast, stood up and got SLEEP'D!!!

Tony Yayo should find the kid who gave LIL B his ass and SIGN HIM!!

Re-Up the video please...lol
i aint no lil b fan, and that dude is on some serious moist shit.... but them dudes that got at him like that were on some straight bitch shit

::

Nov 20, 2007
smh, i can picture it now >> g-unit will have a small branch off called she-unit or b-unit, and the first project to kick off that weak shit would be the wimpalation called broad-hop. :/

May 13, 2002
GOOD FOR HIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED , ANOTHER CAT GETTIN HIS MONEY, DOING WHAT HE LIKES GOING, EVERYONE SEES THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY SO WHAT I OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS DONT REALLY MATTER UNLESS WERE GOING TO BUY HIS MUSIC,

Nov 11, 2007
Whats the benefit in having 100 different myspace pages ? I see he brags about that alot. Just want to know if anybody has the answer.
LOL....I was talking about the girls on his page. Did you look at the page? To answer your question though....his 100 myspaces dont matter to me, Im just happy to see somebody getting some shine with the girls to go with it!!!

May 13, 2002
Props to dude fasho, but why do "we" need this ?
what up indo,

THE WE IS FOR ARTIST DOIN SOMETHING DIFFERENT, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT MAY LEAD TO UNTELL YOU TRY,

YOU HAVE PRODUCERS IN THE BAY THAT DO ALL KINDS OF RAP MUSIC AND MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY PRODUCED? SAY.. (DAN THE AUTOMATER). HOW MANY BAY CATS DO YOU THINK HAVE HEARD OF HIM?
IF THEY KNEW HIS HISTORY THEN I BET YOU MOST ARTIST WOULD DAMN NEAR BEG HIM TO WORK WITH THEM ON A PROJECT EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THERE (STYLE) AS FAR AS RAP MUSIC HE HAS PRODUCED MULTI PLAT PROJECTS, YET MANY DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS ,

YOU TAKE A LOOK AT ANY OTHER GENRE OF MUSIC AND ITS THE SAME THING

ROCK HAS HOW MANY SUB CATAGOIRES ? 15-20-30?

Aug 17, 2007
WWW.myspace.com
no thats gay rap ans im not gonna condone
that shit! you gotta say tight jeans was anuff
ok so lets ask this hew in here voted for
gay marriage? just ask'n and this ant nouthen but a
walkn flyer for gay marriage and just cuz the females
like it dont mean any thing lol (im a pretty bitch) wat the fuck it that
AND IM NOT SAYN IM A PRETTY BITCH