lexx connected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
if you stay in da 925 then you should always see these fooz rollin around tha yoc,pitt or concord whatever, their van is all painted up of their album cover, well these fooz came up to me and let me peep their cd, damn, it surprised me, this cd has some heat to it, anyone know anymore info on them, they all from tha 925? and this their only release? i woulda asked them but i had 2 bounce hella quick, not a bad cd for 10 buccs

Apr 26, 2002
the word of the street says there into that project 200k. at least.......i wish em good luck but don't see them getting all that back unless the right ear hears it and digs it.......

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
I met one of 'em on the freeway on the way home from Fairfield about 6 months ago... he gave me some info... they have a website... I have to see if I can find the paper... anyhow... yeah they are everywhere... they just had a record release party a couple weeks ago at Club BAS in the Sco.

Here are a couple audio links:

Cali Sunshine
Lexx Connected ft Enanimus, Mg and Nicole

Dirty Money Man
Lexx Connected featuring enanimus and eluv

Glamorous
Lexx Connected ft Toya

Holla Back
feat. eastcoast veteran AZ

The cd has features like AZ, Lil Flip and more. The production is handled by The MAD Scientist and Lexx.

I'll try to gather some more info.

;)

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
200 k or 75 k

either way the song that i heard aint going to make that back.

now if a-wax had 75 k or 200 k behind him.
or either of the top 5 bay rappers out there from the bay.
they could do some damage.

Apr 26, 2002
og MS said:
shit 200k, whew looks can definitely be deceiving

sup Patrick... we got the store opening soon... come thru and consign some units or sumpin homie
i didn't know you was opening a store.....i'll get at you real quick, we only got about 100 left though......let me know when it opens....keep in touch..peace.

Playa-T