Letz clean up Mountain View

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i say we all go fuckin sav and get rid of all the rataz in mtn view...any1 wit me? hit my pm up and we can do this shit....im tired of all these sur rataz claimin they See Us Run bullshit and then act hard but really go snitch at the copz...alot of them bustaz is like that here in redtown, but fuck em, letz clean up mountain view, cuz these scrapaz aint shit. So my fellow Enes, bust out ur red ragz and put-in work sweatshirts cuz itz time 2 clock in and rep that mighty 1-4 proudly.::

May 5, 2002
HEY FUCK U

I WAS JUS SAYIN THAT SHIT ON THE REGULAR IN GENERAL TO FIRE SOME PEEPZ UP 2 DO SOME DIRT...AND FUCK U 4 DISSIN ON MY HOOD AND MY TOWN.....WE AINT NO PUNKZ HERE IN REDWOOD AND IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ME OR ANY OF MY HOMIEZ THEN HIT ME UP ON THE PM AND U CAN GET CHIN CHECKED MY A DOWN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN NORTENO AIGHT? THERES A REASON THAT REDWOOD CITY IS NEARLY SCRAPA FREE AND THE SCRAPZ THAT LIVE HERE, AINT ABOUT SHIT AND SOMETIMES U EVEN CATCH EM WEARIN RED. REAL TALK, BITCH.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I went to your town flamed up,and people who drove by seen my homie and me and looked at us like we were some scraps or somethin. I seen all this scrapa graffitti too. It doesn't sound scrap free to me. I met some foos from VMV,one of em said some scraps fucked up his car and took his red rag. Y at first u acting like u got a scrap crisis?and then u act like u don't? That shit sounds kinda funny 2 me. lol. I don't live in your town,but if I did I would put in a lot of work,cuz it seems like these scrapas are making u guys look bad. They even got a varrio called Mountain View Surenos.

May 1, 2002
EVEN IF WE GOT HELLA HEADZ THA FUCCIN' PIGZ WOULD BE ALL OVER IT ITZ ALL GOOD CUZ THOSE FOOLZ WOULD NEVER GO ONE NO ONE THEY HAVE BALLZ WHEN THEY HAVE HELLA FOOLZ WIT THEM N THERE ALL 14-16 YRZ OLD THEY AIN'T EVEN N MVS JUST WANNABEZ TRYING TO FIT IN
JUST LIKE WOODIE SAID" A LOWER QUANITY BUT A HIGHER QUALITY"

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
a couple of years ago some of them yuckies tried to jump me and my folks out there on Showers and California St. Them muthafuckas whistled and about 15 scraps came out the muthafuckin bushes but then bitched up when the homie started dumpin. Believe me Mtn. View has hella scraps.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Originally posted by BIG OSO LOC on tha other thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wipes tears*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wipes tears*

Oh man..you killin me bro