Lemme tell you how I scrape this dude while I was locked up.Crazy shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Maaannnnn,this old redneck hillbilly ass white boy developed the kahunas to try me.....

It happened like this:
We playing spades n shit betting little debbie snacks....It was 4 of us and me n him were betting head up.Well,I got this fool down like 9 cakes.When we were finish,it was time to pay up...He told me a sob story about how he can only pay me 5 and he'll give me the rest later.I bought his story for a second but when I went to his door to collect.This fool had a whole shelf full of little debbies.So I start bitching telling him that I want ALL my shit since he got it now!He str8 up told me that thats all I was gonna get was the 5 and get the fuck away from his door.He even pushed me in the shoulder and said some racist shit like 'Beat it kid'.Maaannnnn,I through the 5 cakes I had on the table and went into dude room and stomped a a mudhole outta dude.When I got the 4 cakes I deserved I went back out to population to find that my other 5 cakes were missing from the table I through them on.Now,I'm heated.I snaps out and go to the top of my lungs and say some shit like 'Whoeva the fuck got my cakes,give me my shit or its on n poppin'.Niggaz got to tossing cakes from left 2 right...But to make a lesson learned.The deputied came in my room the following morning @5am and through my ass dead in the hole for a hole 30 days.Imagine a 6x9 cell that you gotta stay in for 23 hours a day.Lets just say I read the bible from front 2 back in those 30 days........

Lesson learned today is:When getting locked up,Die for yo cakes! :confused:

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dunno, man. Li'l Debbies are tasty.

And, from the sound of things, this cat wan't in jail, he was in prison. If you don't know the difference, you ain't been in either. I been to jail, I ain't never been to prison.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ENDelt260 said:
I dunno, man. Li'l Debbies are tasty.

And, from the sound of things, this cat wan't in jail, he was in prison. If you don't know the difference, you ain't been in either. I been to jail, I ain't never been to prison.
prison......jail.....wouldnt you want to stay out of either institution?...lmao.