LEE'S VIETNAMESE SANDWICHES IN THE TL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
It is.. the truth. Theres a lot of sandwhiches on the menu but for some reason I always stick w/ chicken. Those teriyaki chicken kabobs are good and there is this viet fob girl who has a nice booty.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
whats that Burrito spot called in mission where they ask what you want a cook it up right there??

May 19, 2005
aight this is like the 6th person thats stood by this place ,i must venture through the loin for this sandwich,i fuckin hate walking through TL though,not cause its dangerous,but because theres so many whacked out crazy people you dont know if shits gonna be thrown in your face or if your gonna see two crack heads blowin each other.

Dec 4, 2006
Lee's sandwiches are good...i been to the one in San Jo on south king rd.....i seen the one you talking about in the TL..it's on Larkin right?

Oct 13, 2003
go to saigon sandwich its by the corner of eddy like half a block away, there cheaper there and better. lees is the hit too, me and my lady used to go to that lees in tl she would eat at lees and me at saigon sandwich, both happy for under 3 bucks

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
MY CHINESE NEIGHBORS BELOW ME COOK SOME HELLA STINKY ASS FOOD SOMETIMES BUT RIGHT NOW I AM EITHER HIGH OR HELLA HUNGRY (PIZZA WAS ORDERED 20 MINS AGO) BUT THIS SHIT SMELLS HELLA GOOD I THINK ITS SOME SORT OF CHICKEN OR SOME OTHER SHIT BUT IT SMELLS GOODER THEN A MOTHER FUCKER IM THINKING OF TRYING TO TRADE THEM A SLICE FOR A PLATE OR A BOWL OR SOME SHIT CAUSE I DUNNO

Dec 29, 2008
theres a pizza spot in the tl too that is run by vietnamese and the sandwhiches are off the chain they're only like four dollars hella chicken breast meat with hella mayonnaise little carrot shavings on a big ass roll damn i want one right now lol

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
A guy I worked with in Sacramento would bring in like 10 sandwiches from Lee's every monday and he eats at least one a day. After I had been working there a while he just tossed me one and that shit was good. But he gets some weird one with liverwurst, hot peppers, some kind of meat and cilantro. It is different but good.