League to impose fines for "FLOPPING" next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
"All that bull[expletive]-ass calls they had out there. With Mike [Callahan] and Kenny [Mauer] -- you've all seen that [expletive]," Wallace said. "You saw them calls. The cats are flopping all over the floor and they're calling that [expletive]. That [expletive] ain't basketball out there. It's all [expletive] entertainment. You all should know that [expletive]. It's all [expletive] entertainment."
LOL

~k.

Jan 2, 2003
even tho i hate flopping...

it makes NO SENSE to fine people for it...fine the refs who call that shit...

how the hell can u implement this?!?!?!?!...seems liks its gonna cause more problems than solve..

Jun 27, 2005
I think something definitely needs to be done to address flopping, but I don't think fines are the answer. How is the league going to distinguish between a flop and just plain drawing a charge? I think all you gotta do is tell the refs not to call the foul on a flop and then impose fines on them if they go for it. Players do it because the refs call it. If they stop calling it, they'll stop flopping because they wont wanna be the reason for a 5 on 4 possession.