Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
I listened to that diss, and he seems to mention a lot of personal digs at Philthy. Philthy definitely has a problem on his hands with Lavish D not only lyrically, but Lavish appears to have some street cred too. Somethin tells me if Philthy moved to Alaska Lavish would follow him their too. He seems bent on gettin him. Philthy pushes a hard line, but he needs to only beef with one guy at a time. This is too much to handle at once, even for Mr. Superthug Philthy

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yeah tho folkz u gotta watch these bootsy ass siccness
Fans tryin to instigate u in some shit these weirdos would
Nut on they self just to see some drama be safe tho
It ain't got nothin to do wit no siccness fans...... He brought my name up so he gone get it !!!

Props: reo
Feb 11, 2006
lol I aint hating or tryna talk no shit AP9 @AP9 (Been slapping any mob figaz music for years),but yo A-wax dissed all of the Mob Figaz constantly and still does till this day,and called/showed people that certain niggaz are snitches,showed pics of niggaz dressed up in drag,constantly sent disses and lots of other shit, ain't shit happened to dude at all mayne.

So why the big deal about Lavish D saying your name in 1 line of one diss track thats not aimed at you but aimed at one of the most over hyped shitty rappers reppin the bay???

seems like people tryna make a mountain out of a mole hill

Lavish D got bars mayne,Period.

Dec 14, 2005
lol I aint hating or tryna talk no shit AP9 @AP9 (Been slapping any mob figaz music for years),but yo A-wax dissed all of the Mob Figaz constantly and still does till this day,and called/showed people that certain niggaz are snitches,showed pics of niggaz dressed up in drag,constantly sent disses and lots of other shit, ain't shit happened to dude at all mayne.

So why the big deal about Lavish D saying your name in 1 line of one diss track thats not aimed at you but aimed at one of the most over hyped shitty rappers reppin the bay???

U kinda got a point there..

Aug 17, 2002

lol AP made a whole EP dissing Wax. Him making one song about lavish isn't a surprise. I agree though, no point in giving Lavish the attention he's looking for, but there's no point in telling AP that because we all have read enough his posts to know he does not take the passive and sit back approach.

Feb 11, 2006
lol AP made a whole EP dissing Wax. Him making one song about lavish isn't a surprise. I agree though, no point in giving Lavish the attention he's looking for, but there's no point in telling AP that because we all have read enough his posts to know he does not take the passive and sit back approach.
yeah I know that but in all honesty he should take it as a compliment that a young up and coming rapper who can actually spit is mentioning him ,he says he runs Vegas,he is a boss,yayaadadada ...then if Lav d is a nobody why would such a boss be bothered about dat shit??? Ap9 is coming down to his level??? or tryna start some shit that irrelevant ??

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Who is dude @4:13 with the black and red hat......homie got bars tho
That's hemster ru...yeah dude got bars but so does benthy (1st rapper) and dreda with the kayda (last rapper) ... banked up got a lot of talent but they need to chill on funk it so much their gona get black balled if nobody in the industry likes um...they mix too much of they gang biz with music it ain't substainible.

Feb 4, 2005
It ain't got nothin to do wit no siccness fans...... He brought my name up so he gone get it !!!
I feel that but i think responding is going to help him more than you. Lavish has had no buzz for ages, he's getting no shows or anything. This resurgence of the beef with philthy is the best thing he has going for him.

I just don't think he is worth the time or effort. Your buzz or rep won't be affected by this beef in anyway but he is so low right now he can only go up.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

Yea a nigga talked all that shit behind a computer and a micro phone and still ain't came outside after after about 8 years!!!! Nigga don't do shows or nothin BUT MY NIGGAS DO! So what does that tell you???? EXACTLY!! Nigga had open space and opportunity FOR YEARS to do somethin, EVEN TAKE A ONE ON ONE FADE WITH ANYBODY IN MY MOB but never did! ALL HIS CREDIBILITY GONE IF TGATS HOW YOU FEEL!! And another thing, IF ANYBODY SPEAK ON MY NAME ESPECIALLY IF I DINT KNOW YOU GONE GET IT !!! So you saying "it was just 1 line" ....well, HE SHOULDNT HAVE SAID MY NAME PERIOD!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Your right...... I DONT SIT BACK N GET DISRESPECTED !!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
yeah I know that but in all honesty he should take it as a compliment that a young up and coming rapper who can actually spit is mentioning him ,he says he runs Vegas,he is a boss,yayaadadada ...then if Lav d is a nobody why would such a boss be bothered about dat shit??? Ap9 is coming down to his level??? or tryna start some shit that irrelevant ??
I do run vegas...... We'll let me start over... I DONT RUN VEGAS LIKE IM THE MAYOR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT but I am VIP every where, I don't stand in no lines, I'm well respected every where it go, I fuck wit all the factors and all the stars that I know personally hits me up when they come out her, I'm wit all the baddest bitches everyday collecting money, I never have to pay for bottles EVER while other niggas is comin out the ass to buy tables at these clubs, the got my songs in rotation at the clubs , I get shout outs every night from the biggest DJs in the world, all the bouncers and bodyguards fuck wit me tough, the hosts, waitresses, bartenders, pit bosses and fuck it.... EVERYBODY FUCKS WITH ME!!! It didn't happen over night so yea...... Compared to me n the average nigga who comes to vegas, I RUN SHIT!!!! And I don't take no nigga saying some shit about me in no type of negative way as a compliment!! IF YOU DONT STAND FOR SOMETHIN YOULL FALL FOR ANYTHING !!! Now don't take my reply as a type if disrespect CAUSE ITS NOT..... I'm just stating facts!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I feel that but i think responding is going to help him more than you. Lavish has had no buzz for ages, he's getting no shows or anything. This resurgence of the beef with philthy is the best thing he has going for him.

I just don't think he is worth the time or effort. Your buzz or rep won't be affected by this beef in anyway but he is so low right now he can only go up.
I feel you....... Sometimes shit just needs to be addressed so a nigga don't feel he can keep doin that to you!! He gone do it to the wrong nigga one day and some shit might happen!! Nigga need to be gettin his money instead of dissin niggas n starting beef with niggas he don't know!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I listened to that diss, and he seems to mention a lot of personal digs at Philthy. Philthy definitely has a problem on his hands with Lavish D not only lyrically, but Lavish appears to have some street cred too. Somethin tells me if Philthy moved to Alaska Lavish would follow him their too. He seems bent on gettin him. Philthy pushes a hard line, but he needs to only beef with one guy at a time. This is too much to handle at once, even for Mr. Superthug Philthy
Then niggas should just keep it old school and take that 1 on 1 fade..... No guns or nothin!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I do run vegas...... We'll let me start over... I DONT RUN VEGAS LIKE IM THE MAYOR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT but I am VIP every where, I don't stand in no lines, I'm well respected every where it go, I fuck wit all the factors and all the stars that I know personally hits me up when they come out her, I'm wit all the baddest bitches everyday collecting money, I never have to pay for bottles EVER while other niggas is comin out the ass to buy tables at these clubs, the got my songs in rotation at the clubs , I get shout outs every night from the biggest DJs in the world, all the bouncers and bodyguards fuck wit me tough, the hosts, waitresses, bartenders, pit bosses and fuck it.... EVERYBODY FUCKS WITH ME!!! It didn't happen over night so yea...... Compared to me n the average nigga who comes to vegas, I RUN SHIT!!!! And I don't take no nigga saying some shit about me in no type of negative way as a compliment!! IF YOU DONT STAND FOR SOMETHIN YOULL FALL FOR ANYTHING !!! Now don't take my reply as a type if disrespect CAUSE ITS NOT..... I'm just stating facts!!!
im diggin that right there.