late night after smoke session flow....no initial intent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
just fuckin around...all forms of feedback welcome...X

~your styles couldn't match up as big as barney's smile..../
~while your livin in denial, i'll chew you up like a drunk crocidille, and in the meanwhile.../
~i'll infect you with scriptures like west nile, and sand you down with a dull file.../
~make you choke off kyle, on a pice of joint, understand that i put it to the point.../
~and within the point i make you look like a pile of shit, cause you know i'm to quick, to get sick.../
~and make you swallow your own dick, then stab you in the neck, with a toothpick.../
~don't look at me bitch, i made you the trick, and made you suck your own dick.../
~is this to complicated to get, well maybe i'll introduce your eyeball to a drill bit.../
~do you see what i'm saying / well not anymore, but please explain why your praying.../
~and then tell me what your displaying, cause all I seem to be hearing is ambience.../
~Sorry, your not worth saving, not even if you called yourself a rescue ambulance.../
~tell me how you stand a chance, cause i'll scare you to the point, you take a shit in your pants.../
~ask the auidence, wheres there stance, there votes annanumos, you suck, and shit out of luck.../
~you just spent your last buck, and by the time this over, i'll make you stink like a skunk.../