LAST PERSON TO BLOW FROM HOUSTON BEFORE LIL FLIP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
this is indirectly bay related. Who''s blown up outta houston inbetween flip and scarface? this is bay related b/c we were comparing that to the time it's been since someone (RR, 4tay) blew from the bay today. holla

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^It would be 8Ball & MJG but they from Orange Mound, Memphis. Really ain't nobody fron H-Town blew up nationally besides GB & Flip. But I would say mufuckas like
Devin the Dude, Paul Wall & Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, & Mike Jones.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
well as you indies know...soundscan doesnt mean shit as far as income...

i guess you could add baby bash to that list...he claims tx and he's on a major...

lil o - mca & atlantic
yungstar - epic
big pokey - universal
if you wanna count dj screw's album on bigtyme when bigtyme had dist through jive
and i think jam down had a deal for a hot sec when keke was on the label...
lil troy is on koch now...

dmd is from port arthur not houston...there is no VIA...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
tosin said:
well as you indies know...soundscan doesnt mean shit as far as income...
Of course...but major's do watch it and to them in some real ways it matters. BUT, they also look at marketability and Chingo is marketable...in a REAL way too. It'll be interesting to see him signed as to how mainstream America will accept him.

Apr 25, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^It would be 8Ball & MJG but they from Orange Mound, Memphis. Really ain't nobody fron H-Town blew up nationally besides GB & Flip. But I would say mufuckas like
From Memphis, went to Houston & joined up with Suavehouse Records.. REMEMBER THEM?

Apr 8, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
Paul Wall & tehm like Quinn status. niggaz know they name but they ain't full blown. same with Z-RO & Mike Jones. Devins the nigga, but not household name recognition