last night..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
last night was off the hook!.....it was nice to put a face to some of you......@ maszive and heat myser.......
......with tech keepin us in anticipation for a long while it was definetly worth the wait!!.......tech landing in a helicoptor was off the hook!!.....but he didn't have to arrive 30 min late!!.......lol

........as for everything else........there was probly about 4-5 thousand there!!.....give or take???....(just a guess)....
......so many fine honeys though!!......can't wait till tonight!!......

oh and maszive thanks again for all the posters and stuff...........i was hopin to get them around here in south kansas....(overland park, stanley....kansas)....but shit, all these little kids kept asking for them so i gave in!!........

........the cd is nice...and the dvd is even better........i hope none of you all sleep on tech's AP.....cause you will be left behind!!........out!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Fuh sho' I got you tonight, I will give you a lot more. Them bad ass kids got at you quick though... I will be looking for you later tonight, are you going to be able to get in there???

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
DUNNO ABOUT TONIGHT.......

MasZive said:
Fuh sho' I got you tonight, I will give you a lot more. Them bad ass kids got at you quick though... I will be looking for you later tonight, are you going to be able to get in there???
i honestly don't know about tonight......but if i do make it there!!....then i will be looking for you too!!!........what time will yoiu be getting there?........do you know if tech is gonna perform the whole time or what he is gonna do exactly?......see there ...hopefully/???

out!!

nkc

Sicc OG
Sep 13, 2002
www.bravepages.com
i had to find a freakin poster on the ground!! it was the only one that wasnt ripped!! and these stupid little punks were taking the little posters and throwing them in the air then they all got walked on a ruined i was thinkin about walkin up and knockin the shit outta him but too many cops were around im feelin JLMACN about Tech not hafin to b 30 min late but it was worth it!! i actually shoot techs hand. dont laugh he is the first famous person i have actually seen close up

Aug 20, 2002
I think Tech has some money invested in a local chicken place. I remember him tellin me that a couple months ago that he put some money in some restaurant and i want to say that it was a chicken place. I dont recall the name. I dont know if he still owns it though. Someone ask him next time you talk to him.

Aug 21, 2002
What up Heat, man Trajik asked me was my chest alright... LoL!

You set me up dude!!!

She's still mad at me too.. Who cares. I'm a grown ass man.. Good pics though...
I told Travis that you ate all the chicken up too...LoL!!!!