(last night) When i had a dood in a head lock, his girl hit me, so I hit her too...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I do feel sort of bad about it. It was during the Twiztid and Bone concert. I was chillin in the back and going to the bar while Bone was to come on, cause i knew theyd take forever to come out. So finally they hit the stage.

They start the show so now i move up to where the floor is packed. and i chill there till they start playing For the love of money, and i start pushing my way to the front. I get to row three. They went thru a lot of the old songs.

After like 3 songs this kid beside me starts trying to push his way in front of me, and im like fuck that; i stick my leg in front of his and block him out. He gets to pushing, grabbing and pulling. So im like okay then go ahead and when he gets in front of me i put him in a mean old chin lock and im pull him back and was gonna toss im behind me when....

This girl punches me in the face. So i let this guy go and push him foreward and with my hand open i put it on the side of the girls face and knock her head off her girlfriends head next to her.

then dood stops and starts getting in my face, im like whatever... your girl just punched me, so i hit her back. Then security comes over and is talking shit, so i just keep saying I cant hear you! And hes like you dont hit girls, so im like yeah if they hit me first. Besides i didnt make a fist and hit her hard. Shit, i gave her a love shove. Her man was all in my face pissed off lookin and mean muggin talkin shit in front of her to be all hard and im just like fuck both yaw bitches, were all fighting for the first row deal with it, and your girl hits harder than you. And then No Surrender comes on. then i guess he liked the song to cause we both just went on our ways.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Ha, yeah it didnt keep me from sleeping, but it was the first thing i thought before i went to bed and when i woke up. I didnt break any of my "core values" or "morals" cuase i always said if your a human being (which women are) and you hit me, your getting hit too, i just make sure im not gonna fucck them up like no dood. And besides i dont just hit a woman unless she hits me pretty good. Cuase im not about to wait and get hit again, naw mean.

May 12, 2002
why do people always use the headlock though?? Its so easy to counter.. a simple firemans carry will have the headlocker slammed on his back...

I mean use the headlock if you are going to guillotine the muthafucka untill they are unconscious..

Sep 23, 2002
FirstDankSmokin said:
why do people always use the headlock though?? Its so easy to counter.. a simple firemans carry will have the headlocker slammed on his back...

I mean use the headlock if you are going to guillotine the muthafucka untill they are unconscious..
Ummmm, ok Ric Flair, lol

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah it was a good concert!

I dont know why i did the head lock, i just wanted to flip him out of my way by his head, but his chick hit me when i grabbed him.

Yeah, LMAO we did trample some people... but shit they had some hard ass songs playing, i wasnt giving up my spot.

May 3, 2002
i don't think a living being has the natural right to cause damage to another. and if you think you have the right to harm someone other than yourself, expect to be treated the same way. whether you're hitting a male or female... violence solves nothing.