Last night vs. Tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Wassup KC. The day after I got Tech's CD. Well first of all let me compare it to last year at 7th Heaven. I think last year their was more people overall. Overall meaning people buying the CD, on the streets and stuff. This year though I think it was more people buying the CD. So it still was a good turn out, and coming in G-style like that in the helicopter was tight too. I did see Heat Myser, but I didn't know it was him though that's about all I seen. But there was a few notches there, but alot of them look young though. This one Mexican chick was tight to me, she was thick as hell with medium dark brown hair. I like I do I gave her that player stare. And she couldn't resist, I couldn't talk to her, because I was already with a girl, but she kept staring too. I hope she's at the party tonight, then I'll really get on, with her phat ass. But I think tonight will be better, because he will perform and stuff, and get it hype like he always does. Dang I'm still thinkin' about that girl. Speaking of girls, the only song I kind of don't like is Bianca's and Beatrice's. I hate that chorus, it sounds stupid, other than that this may go Gold. Tonight I'll be wearin a silk Phat Farm shirt with a man painting something on the back, and some dark blue jeans. Holla at me. If anyone knows the female I'm talking about make sure she comes tonight. She had on a very revealing white shirt or blouse, and some tight dark blue jeans.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
too funny........

LOL...........too funny........yeah i agree last night there were a lot more people there buying the cd this time around!!!...that is good!!.....man don't trip that hard over this girl!!........you sound as if she made you have an orgasm just by staring at you!!.........
.........and you trippin ....."Biancas and Beatrices"....that is one of the tightest joints on that whole cd!!.......but that just goes to show that tech reaches everyone with all his different styles!!>...

.........i will be there tonight too!!!.......see yall there!!.......if you are 21!!...lol
out!!

Sep 4, 2002
It ain't like that, I'm just saying she was a "stallion"

Naw it like that , never. But she was pretty nice, and yeah I'm 22 so I will be there on the mags.

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN, My bad dog,

I'll get you some more of the posters and CD's tonight...

Wuzup everybody, that shit was crazy with the helicopter and shit, even though it looked like a remote controlled copter, it was still cool... Shit there was muthafuckas in there buyins 6 and 7 CD's at a time... That is cool as hell.. Soundscan will be up in a minute so check that shit out...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sound scan..........

MasZive said:
JLMACN, My bad dog,

I'll get you some more of the posters and CD's tonight...

Wuzup everybody, that shit was crazy with the helicopter and shit, even though it looked like a remote controlled copter, it was still cool... Shit there was muthafuckas in there buyins 6 and 7 CD's at a time... That is cool as hell.. Soundscan will be up in a minute so check that shit out...
maszive where do i check sound scan??.....lemme know!!

thanks in advance ....out!!

nkc

Sicc OG
Sep 13, 2002
www.bravepages.com
what is this "soundscan"? the helicopter did look rc but it was awesome. i dunno if i saw neone someone said they were gonna have on a black n red strange shirt on, but a shit load of ppl did. i had on an orange "county jail" shirt and glasses. but it was off the hook! i wish i was 21 so i could go tonight, but im not so o well when im 21 ill go :)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nkc said:
what is this "soundscan"? the helicopter did look rc but it was awesome. i dunno if i saw neone someone said they were gonna have on a black n red strange shirt on, but a shit load of ppl did. i had on an orange "county jail" shirt and glasses. but it was off the hook! i wish i was 21 so i could go tonight, but im not so o well when im 21 ill go :)
I THINK .....you were the dude that was standing line by me........a big ass mexican with a nice red ecko shirt on!!........with some other messicans!!....lol....cause i remember seeing some dude by me a orange county shirt!!......out!!!....
.....and someone tell what sound scan is too??? please!!

Aug 21, 2002
Was'up peeps...

OKAY...CHECK IT......

Soundscan- Is whenever Tech's CD crosses a scanner to be sold, it is reported and that calculates his actual sale numbers like every other artists albums so that there is no bullshit about who sold what to get some bogus platinum plaque... (ex. Vell Bakardy)!

If you go to Billboard.com, and whenever his name is posted, there is a shape that shows your sales range. If it is a circle, then it is "GOLD" if it is a triangle, then it is "PLATINUM", if it is a diamond shape, then guess what, that is 10 million which is called, "GOING DIAMOND"... Anything after that is "MasZive" LoL!!!! Just kidding on the last one though...

Man I just got back from the party like 3 pm dude... I will post the pics I took in a few days though... I smell like the scent of 1000 cigarettes and beer man.. It was tight though, and especially if you were VIP. I got lucky... Heh, heh, heh.. I guess me and Heat Myser were the only ones that got to enjoy the night and eat all the chicken wings up. (Sorry Travis, but a nigga was hungry!) Anyway's it was off the hook. Tech, Calico, Kutt & Grant came in in white tuxedo's and performed a lot of the new shit, but they suprised me when "I'm a playa" hit... That's my shit there, They should have a video for that mutha there, I can play the brotha that's the player and not getting caugt up in the video *hint*...wink, wink ;)....

But hell, I had on the Black & Red Strange shirt on at the signing, I was the only one there with that one on, I was the black too cool guy pimpin' through the crowd every now and then, taking yall women... But I would've never recognized yall unless you were distinctive. JLMACN caught me right away. Oh yeah, I still owe you JL.. Did you show up to the party...? I got a whole box of snippets if you want em'.. Lemme know!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dwamn......

MasZive said:
Was'up peeps...

OKAY...CHECK IT......

Soundscan- Is whenever Tech's CD crosses a scanner to be sold, it is reported and that calculates his actual sale numbers like every other artists albums so that there is no bullshit about who sold what to get some bogus platinum plaque... (ex. Vell Bakardy)!

If you go to Billboard.com, and whenever his name is posted, there is a shape that shows your sales range. If it is a circle, then it is "GOLD" if it is a triangle, then it is "PLATINUM", if it is a diamond shape, then guess what, that is 10 million which is called, "GOING DIAMOND"... Anything after that is "MasZive" LoL!!!! Just kidding on the last one though...

Man I just got back from the party like 3 pm dude... I will post the pics I took in a few days though... I smell like the scent of 1000 cigarettes and beer man.. It was tight though, and especially if you were VIP. I got lucky... Heh, heh, heh.. I guess me and Heat Myser were the only ones that got to enjoy the night and eat all the chicken wings up. (Sorry Travis, but a nigga was hungry!) Anyway's it was off the hook. Tech, Calico, Kutt & Grant came in in white tuxedo's and performed a lot of the new shit, but they suprised me when "I'm a playa" hit... That's my shit there, They should have a video for that mutha there, I can play the brotha that's the player and not getting caugt up in the video *hint*...wink, wink ;)....

But hell, I had on the Black & Red Strange shirt on at the signing, I was the only one there with that one on, I was the black too cool guy pimpin' through the crowd every now and then, taking yall women... But I would've never recognized yall unless you were distinctive. JLMACN caught me right away. Oh yeah, I still owe you JL.. Did you show up to the party...? I got a whole box of snippets if you want em'.. Lemme know!
man last night after i got out of school i couldn't find anyone to go with......shit sucked!!!....i was gonna go by myself but i knew i was gonna drink so.....i didn't!!...(gotta be smart)...lol

about those snippets......i would like to really get posters......but whatever is coo........"Needy can't be Greedy"!!..........out!!

Aug 21, 2002
That's cool...

I got a lot of posters... I can send them to you, the only thing is it takes nearly a week or two for them to come for some reason, I sent out some and some snippets and the posters seem to come like way later than the snippets, I guess they are lazy or something...
But lemme know, I'll hook you up!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
aight.......

alright i will let you know!!.......how can i check to see how many tech has sold already??......i tried that billboard thing but i didn't see anything on tech!!.......do you know how many he has sold!!....out!

Aug 21, 2002
I figure that he's in the upper 30,000+ range already. I didn't see anything on him either... The party was off the hook... Strippers and everything. Man you missed a tight ass party dude. I am still coughing from that damned smoke, but I got to kick it hard for once in my life at a KC club..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dwamn.......too coo......

ha ha ......dwamn dude........that is too nice!!......yeah man i couldn't make it!!.......shit sucked hard!!.......i knew if i went i was gonna get "FCUKED UP"......one way or the other......and i didn't want to get stuck out there........you know?......anyway......strippers???.......damn that must have been tight.....!!!

that club is off the hook anyway on the weekends!!......

.........i hope that someone can give us somekind of news about his sales.......i want to know!!.......holla......out!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHA, yeah MasZive could tell yall all about the strippers, even how his girl caught him huggin up on a few of them....haha...for real them chicken wings were the perfect grub i needed, but i was all over them rolls....

anyway...soundscans and the billboard charts get updated every...wednesday I think. I had a cat at Sony Music check the Anghellic soundscans for me last year and you had to wait a week....so next wednesday there should be stats on the album for the first week and the new Billboard charts should be out around that time too.

Nick