Last flow. 4 years in the making.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
not leavin w/o the last word....

the hate for me spread like it was CANCEROUS-
but the SAME LAME DAMES get hit over and over AGAIN like advent MASOCHISTS-

talkin shit online is GAY....
they do it every DAY....
they try to act tough,bluff and say they comin down MY WAY-

PUNK CHUMPS get up JUMP and start FUNK but get LUMPED found FUCKED, STUCK in the back of a PICKUP TRUCKS and ROEBUCKS-

behind SCREENS and broke DREAMS of u QUEENS who can't SING made u HATEIN ME a daily THING but all the time were doin NOTHING.

a PUNK BITCH will TALK SHIT, GET RIPPED talk about his COCK AND SHIT and act like a NITWIT with no SPITS sock me with a LEFT CLICK.......of a MOUSE, watch HOW u mind the MOUTH when out the HOUSE but come online and bump gums and come up short like a teenagers BLOUSE-

N*sane aka Nogame:

your average WEAK HOS, my name like that scuzz u get from CHEETOS, all up in your GRILL TILL i mention your WEAK FLOWS-

talked SHIT got HIT now u mad cuz u got RIPPED then QUIT got up QUICK and SPLIT original name but u WACK BITCH, take the binder with u in the bathroom and PRACTICE, talk shit then u better be prepared to BACK IT, BAD PITCH cuz u ain crazy ho your merely AVERAGE nogame.nofame.nodames. u jus a fuckin FAGGOT-

CELCUS

few months ago this fag signed UP-
called himself CELlovesthedickupinthebutt-

made a click of RUNTS dumb PUNKS whos SHIP was QUICK to get SUNK cuz all they're rhymes stank like SKUNK and really fuckin SUCKED-

like a BITCH was QUICK to apologize and toted a custom made SIG-

why should i continue on this lil fuckin punk.....
jus peep his sig and thats clown enough....

LEE

ripped u THREE TIMES u ran your mouth TEN TIMES as FAST refused to BATTLE BACK u CAN'T RAP tryin hard to SOUND BLACK-

created LCfems fags who think RAP IS A TREND like rice cake t shirts your time is WEARIN REAL THIN-

racial REMARKS against this mexican, cuz i got you in a FIT-
at your grave site ILL SIT and ask GOT RICE BITCH?-

GOOFY foe, with STUPID flows you TRULY FRUITY ho-
createin new names HOO-REE can cyber fuck u in the BOOTIE HOLE-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im out. got more important thangs to do then sit and spit at fools who are afraid to bust back. all the AOL gangstas can talk they're shit behind computer screens, that makes us the real muffuccas. clown on me and state shit about my rhymes all you want, but jus think.....whos the one sittin behind a computer screen with the antamosity....whos online 24/7....whos the one that thinks its tight to talk shit on-line...... then ask yourself......why i ain got a deal yet

Watch for my album that will be out pretty soon "YOUR WORLD THRU MY EYEZ" by BIG PAQO LOC

4 yr vet out this muffucca!!!

Jun 11, 2002
oh yeah

PS shot out to the real muffuccaz
dvious
fatal
stealth
xkalibur
biggz
tragic
bone
tank
seak
and anyone i forgot don't blame me blame the chronic

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
LEE-ZILLA69 said:
MAN U STILL FUCIN SUCC HOMIE MAKE A FUCCIN VERSE WORTHY OF A CHALLENGE

U BETTER TAKE YOUR BITCH ASS OUT OF HERE CUZ U NEVER RIPPED SHIT BUT URE UNDERWEAR WHEN U FARTED BITCH U SUCC ANYWAYS
lol@lee^

LMAO@lil paqo! your little weak spits make me fuckin laugh... go change your pink panties paqo. your farts stink just like your flows you fuckin little bitch.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fuck all the jelous hatas yall fuckin children talkin shit on this mans exit fuck yall scary ass bitches

peace out big GL on ur alb

just remember that most of the people who cant hang witchu, hate on u

~peaCe

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:

HE JUST RANDOMLY BEEN RANDOMLY CALLIN ME OUT

lol i dont need to say anything really,

except for .......

YOU CRACKED OUT MUTHA FUCKA LOL!!!!! get ur GED then come back n post

~PeaCe

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Cmoke said:

lol i dont need to say anything really,

except for .......

YOU CRACKED OUT MUTHA FUCKA LOL!!!!! get ur GED then come back n post

~PeaCe
lol@cmoke

...about that lil paqo shit, aint no jelousy over here

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I'll Remember

Big Paqo, I'll be looking for your CD "YOUR WORLD THRU MY EYEZ", I'll remember that everytime I'm in the record store. You got more then Cel, Lee, and Sane put together. Cuz your real dawg.

I don't have anything against N*Sane and Cel. But Lee...he has some problems with himself that he needs to handle first. LIKE HIS ALTERNATE ALTER EGO HOE-REE. Sraying shit not spits on the boards.

~Fawg

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
lol @ lee/hoo-ree/darthvader/obi-one-kanobi

battle us

we''ll see who the bitches are...

why do i waste my time asking u to battle us i know ur too scared to accept so....never mind pussies

~PeaCe