**LAROO T.H.H/ The JACKA** WORLD PREMIERE NEW VIDEO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
Damn Laroo that shit is hella clean bree! Beat is slappin like a muthfucka...I remember seeing a flyer of yours up at Georgios in the Hiltop Mall like 3 or 4 years ago...I seen it and copped that Hood Journal CD, tykoonin remix is one of my all time fav slaps mayne

Dec 19, 2005
damn the quality of that video is hella good. track is slappin too. you and the jack rocked yall verses. story is dope so far cant wait for the next episode. how many track/videos are gonna be on that ablum video thang yall doin?

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Most of laroo's videos have some kind of concept. You can tell that he just doesn't pick up a video camera and starts recording. He sits down and maps everything out and that's why his video's are clean and look good.

Feb 15, 2008
Most of laroo's videos have some kind of concept. You can tell that he just doesn't pick up a video camera and starts recording. He sits down and maps everything out and that's why his video's are clean and look good.
You are right. Laroo does a story board for all his videos.