Lady going crazy at the Oakland DMV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2004
the dude filming gets all defensive because she doesnt want to be filmed and he has the nerve to say "dont touch me girl"
she should have clocked dude upside his head

Apr 23, 2006
lol that has been me before except i didnt get kicked out i got a copy of my registration for free... maybe i wasnt as crazy as that bitch but i was definitly causin a scene

Sep 16, 2008
the fact that the process takes 5 hours to do something that should take 5 minutes is what pisses people off

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
get there before it opens. whats so hard about that

if you dont, you gon wait

i might be the only one that seems to understand that

get there early and u good

maybe i see all the cars on the fwy and realize how many people need to be serviced
Thats just people not understanding cause and effect, you know...Its just like 95% of everything thats a pain in the ass, most of the reason is people dont give it 5 seconds of thought, few take the time to think "Well if I get there at noon, there may be 1500 people in front of me...I may have to wait, so I should go earlier." Then the rest of it is people not knowing what to do when they get there...You ever leave a sold out football game/concert, it should take 25 minutes to clear the cars out, but it takes 3 hours because people are stupid. Impatience and stupidity slows progress to a hault.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the clairemont dmv don't work that way. they always got a dumbass long ass line in the morning before they even open the doors but if you go like 30 minutes before they close then you in & out cuz the workers wanna bounce the fuck outta there.

Sep 16, 2008
it depends what DMV you go to. For example, you could show up half an hour before the wethersfield DMV opens and still wait 4 hours. The willimantic DMV is quick though, but they don't offer as many services

Nov 4, 2005
the clairemont dmv don't work that way. they always got a dumbass long ass line in the morning before they even open the doors but if you go like 30 minutes before they close then you in & out cuz the workers wanna bounce the fuck outta there.
i don't know if that's a good idea. I heard from a worker that they purposely fuck over people that come in like 5 minutes before they close. either that or they try to get you out fast and do a rush job on your transaction

people don't think..if you step in a DMV of all places and there is like 300 people there already, you're probably gonna be there awhile