LA Police Say Killing of 3-year-old in Gang Attack Was Intentional

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN THAT SHIT WAS WRONG. ANY CIVILIANS GETTING KILLED IS A SHAME.
AND ANY REAL GANGSTER WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT SHIT. FUCK THAT FOOL. DONT MATTER WHAT COLOR A KID IS , LEAVE THEM OUT THE BULLSHIT. THERE INNOCENT. RIP LIL ONE.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I just call it like I see it... You kill a inicent little baby girl trying to impress your niggaz your a fucking nigger.

If it was white boy who did I'd call him an evil white piece of trash shit.

i mean, u said u were a little racist, but what u said is flat out racist. ur using a slur to describe a single person, attributing one man's action to a whole race, thus not only insulting him, but "his kind." And with that word, "his kind" is black people.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Yup, he's a disgrace to his race/culture.... I look it like this everytime somebody of a certain culture dose something like this it makes the entire culture look bad.... Just like Jeffrey Dommer made white people look bad and Richard Ramirez made mexican's look bad....

I don't bullshit around about it there are black people and niggers, latinos and low down greezy spics, white people and white trash... This guy isnt a person when he did that he became a nigger.
see, now i feel left out

what about "theres asians, and then theres slant eyed gook ass rottweiler gourmet chefs" :*(

::

Nov 1, 2005
Man Accused of Killing 3-Year-Old Pleads Not Guilty
By Peter Y. Hong, Times Staff Writer
1:25 PM PDT, October 12, 2006

A 17-year-old gang member accused of intentionally shooting a 3-year-old girl to death at point-blank range in Southwest Los Angeles pleaded today not guilty to murder and attempted murder.

Jonathan D. Banks was being held in lieu of $2 million bail.

He is accused of attacking Cesar Avila and his daughters outside their Baldwin Village home on Sept. 24. Cesar Avila was wounded, and his 3-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn, was killed.

Authorities have said they believe that Banks fired at the father, a glass worker, wrongly believing that he was a member of a rival gang. Banks then aimed at Kaitlyn and shot her once in the chest, authorities said.

Banks was arrested Tuesday, a day after Cesar Avila made a public appeal for help in finding the suspect. Authorities captured Banks after receiving a tip from a police hotline.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Written by Wally at In The Hat..

HE MEANT TO SHOOT HER.
I wasn't going to post anything about this but with the new revelation regarding the man who shot 5-year-old Kaytlyn Avila goes right to an issue that needs to be addressed. I'm not going to mention this guy's name. According to what LAPD has determined after this guy shot up Cesar Avila, Kaytlyn's father, he turned around and was ready to leave. Then he changed his mind and went back to the car and fired directly at the little girl. This is just pure evil.

What's significant about this is the difference in public reaction between this shooting and the infamous Stephanie Kuhen shooting in 1995. If you're a student of this sort of thing, Kuhen's killing at the hands of the Assassins clique of the Avenues in HP made headlines all over the country and a lot of European papers and electronic media. It even prompted then president Clinton to pledge money to put an additional 100,000 cops on the nation's streets.

Notice the almost complete lack of urgency in the wake of the Avila killing. Certainly the LAPD is doing what it should by increasing patrols and hammering on the P-Stones and 18th Street to short-circuit the inevitable payback. But outside of that and the usual suspects making their inevitable appearance and making their usual noises, there's been nothing like the moral outrage that broke out after the Kuhen killing.

You have to wonder why. Could it because Kuhen was white and the shooters were brown? Or was it that the victim in this case is brown and the shooter is black? It looks like only a very specific combination of race qualifies a killing for moral outrage and this one doesn't seem to contain the correct ingredients to fulfill the formula.

And for all those people out there who don't like snitches, keep in mind that somebody dropped a dime on Kaytlyn's shooter. If that hadn't happened, chances are this guy would still be in the wind. Why is it nobody likes a snitch unless he's ratting out somebody you don't like?

Needless to say, the shooter is as green as a shamrock right now and he's probably in the deepest, darkest PC module there is. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out when the case goes to trial.