LA FAKERZ GON LOOSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
lol ha ha....

Fuck that, just cause the sac beans won the L.A Lakers are they gonna win the series? NO!!!!....LoL this foos think they're tight cause the beans won ONE game....n e ways u will see that the Lakers will win in L.A. and ya my niggs Kobe was ill....but the Lakers didnt get stomped they lost by 6 fuckin points<hoo wee thats a lot>rofl.... fuck dem sac beans they aint won a championship so dont speak on da Lakers mayn.... 2 Time Defending Champions....Did i mention that those 2 championships were in a row? Nope....Dont underistimate my team they will poor that drink during June!!!!!!! Jello [email protected] Azz Bitch

May 6, 2002
Re: lol ha ha....

LiL Nando said:
Fuck that, just cause the sac beans won the L.A Lakers are they gonna win the series? NO!!!!....LoL this foos think they're tight cause the beans won ONE game....n e ways u will see that the Lakers will win in L.A. and ya my niggs Kobe was ill....but the Lakers didnt get stomped they lost by 6 fuckin points<hoo wee thats a lot>rofl.... fuck dem sac beans they aint won a championship so dont speak on da Lakers mayn.... 2 Time Defending Champions....Did i mention that those 2 championships were in a row? Nope....Dont underistimate my team they will poor that drink during June!!!!!!! Jello [email protected] Azz Bitch
well said

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
KING WILL TAKE SERIES 4-3 OR 4-2

L.A. FAKERS ARE DONE NO MATTER WHAT KINGS WILL WIN SERIES 4-3 AND SORRY NO TRAMP PEAT WHICH MEANS THREE PEAT. I DONT THINK SO AND UNLESS U GUYS GET JORDAN L.A. HAS NO HOPE LA IS DONE IN 7 BIG DEEBO SAID IT FAKERS SUCKS KINGS WILL TAKE IT ALL AND I HOPE U GUYS WONT BITCH ABOUT OFFICIATING IN GAME 3 IN LA.CAUSE SHAQS A SORE LOSER WHAT DID HE SAY ON TV THAT KINGS CHEATED HE JUST DOESNT WANNA GET IT THROUGH HIS THICK HEAD THAT THE LAKERS ARENT AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR SO DONT CRY AND LIVE WITH IT.HAHAHAHAHA GO KINGS

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
ur a stupid ass bia bia

bitch dont act like u know about basketball....the L.A. Lakers are 2 time defending champs and they know what it takes to win another ring. I dont think the sac beans even know what it takes to win they arnt that good either, their d-fense always breaks down. The Lakers are going to win and no matter what u sac beans fans say ur still dreaming of even winning a championship because them Celtics or Nets would take them down they got strong teams. Aint no one in this leauge that got that many dominant players like the Lakers....Robert Horry= Clutch, Rick FOx=Clutch, Fisher=Clutch....and the Lakers arent as good as they were last year but that doesnt mean we still cant beat up those beans

Apr 26, 2002
damn

i dont like the lakers but u cant be sayin they weak. look what they been doin the last 3 years, phil jackson best coach of all time. lakers will end up takin it, they got experiance.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How many championships do the Kings have again? Forget about that when was the last time they were in the finals? Even if they manage to win this series. The Lakers have won the championship in the previous two seasons. If the Kings manage to make it past the Lakers and win it all, they won't be bacc next season. The Lakers though will be there every season for a while. I'm not hating on the Kings because I'm a fan but I'm also realistic.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
my lakers fucked up last night! that nigg@ Kobe wanted to pull his fourth quarter heroics but got fouled out, which shouldnt of been a foul cause his feet were planted on the ground....I still think my team got a chance to win but that Kobe needs to get better and Shaq needs to dominate more when he is in the paint.
2-1? the odds arnt on my team but hopefully they say fuck the odds and kick some nalgas