Kung Pow: Enter the fist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Anyone ever seen this move? I rented it a couple days ago and that movie is fucking hilarious. The previews made it seem really retarded and not funny, and it is stupid, but it's like the funniest movie ive seen since dumb and dumber. What they did was take some 70's chinese kung-fu movie and added the white guy in with a green screen and dubbed every line. The dialogue is funny as fuck. I recommend anyone who can laugh at stupid shit to rent it.

RISKY

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
it is retarded i rented it and didnt evn watch the whole thing,i watches like 40 minutes and it was 10000% crappay

May 12, 2002
ya you either absolutely hate it or love it
i read some reviews online to see what others thought of it and theres basically two groups of people... one's who thought everything in the movie wasn't funny except for the scene where he fights the cow and theres a matrix shot, and people who thought the whole movie was funny except the cow scene was stupid. I thought the cow scene was stupid but the rest of the movie is funny shit.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
They exaggerated too much in that movie, but it was funny. Ol dude should hook up with Jim Carrey and make a crazy ass movie =%~dRoP iT=%~

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Funny as hell. Me and my sons have proly watched it like 8 times. I was waitin outside Blockbuster with my wallet the day it came out on DVD. Damn dude was frontin like they was out. Sumbitch. I made the manager go peep in the back (I knew they had some of them shits, since it was just released that day). Of course she found 'em and I copped mine right away.

CAUTION: DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE BLOWED OUT. YOU'LL PISS YOUR DICKIES.