Known Associates 3 in stock...ADR, Mars, Malice, Tech, Lynch, J RZ, Cougnut

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I just got the cd in the mail the other day. Put it on the MP3 and locked it on shuffle. It's gonna take me a minute to listen to it all, but from the tracks I have listened to this shit is dope.

I really like knowing that you guys make music for the love of the music and the fans without selling out. I can always expect on a release that I'm getting nothing less than the truth from Apt. 3. Malice dropped a lot of truth in Thanks For Nothing. Let Malice know I appreciate the shout out on the track. I'm really looking forward to his next release and future projects that he works on. Malice doesn't get the attention or credit he deserves. A lot of you don't.

I don't have too much to say about the album at the moment besides that I am impressed. I need a few weeks to really soak in the tracks before I talk about likes and dislikes. I'll come back around on it though and post more thoughts about it.

I do gotta put out that Ill Mannered Playa goes hard as fuck. I hadn't heard too much from KA3 before I got the album, but when I heard this track I was in aw. It's a great tribute to IMP/Cougnut. I wouldn't change anything about the track. The beat is a slapper and everyones delivery is on point. I know I'm gonna being playing this one for months along with Thanks For Nothing, Roastin' Pigs, Savs Pt 2, and On Site.

So go to your mom's purse steal her credit card and cop this shit.