Kmel's playing rap4rights song right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
yes sir. it's been a long time coming! i love it love it!! charles where u at playa? i told some of the folks when they put that shit on. congrats, that's big. Keep doin good thangs Charles. i've been waiting for this since 9th grade lol.

May 29, 2002
man, the bay really got some mainstream talent coming right now. songs from the jacka, charles jay, quinn, the team, keak frontline, balance all have a nice mainstream feel to them almost mtv type (but in a good way)

but who knows what the song they just played with too short is?

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Thanks guys for postin. I know he appreciates the love. Keep it movin C. STAY in the fuckin lab. Keep Osirus's head on straight and Jake's bucket on the Autobahn. Highspeed with NO Ls. I'm hopin for the best to come out of this........ REQUEST THE SONG.

Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
WHOAAAAAAAAAA

so unexpected and i really really really appreciate the love yall, all of yall. Feels so fuckin good to be takin these positive steps and to have people recognize it. this is rap4rights sayin thanks from wallstreet ( verse 2) desi ( dope ass hook) and Osirus ( 3rd verse) be checkin for cipherminds or back court. we havin sum issues rite now but yall make sure to call in and request summer daze. anybody got the audio i'd like to check it out? i was actually watchin a movie at home when we got a call....dayum i never thought i'd see the day

1 love yall

request all that bay shit the team, balance, sean t, errrybody...its comin yall!!!

Nov 14, 2002
GOOD SHIT!!!!! IM HAPPY FOR YALL TO GET ON THE RADIO LIKE THAT!!! I REMEMBER NOT TO LONG AGO THEY PLAYED MY SHIT ON THE RADIO AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW....LOL.FOOLS WAS CALLIN TALKIN BOUT -CHILL,THEY PLAY YO SHIT ON THE RADIO!!!!-....LOL....ITS A DAMN GOOD FELLIN.

Nov 14, 2002
GOOD SHIT!!!!! IM HAPPY FOR YALL TO GET ON THE RADIO LIKE THAT!!! I REMEMBER NOT TO LONG AGO THEY PLAYED MY SHIT ON THE RADIO AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW....LOL.FOOLS WAS CALLIN TALKIN BOUT -CHILL,THEY PLAY YO SHIT ON THE RADIO!!!!-....LOL....ITS A DAMN GOOD FELLIN.