kkk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2003
Straight outa the south of napa that is u know right next to east hardcore slanging gangbanging tricicyling talk about your typical cracka yeh thats right kinda like mister suger cane the whity of the chat board hes so white i bet that he graduated high school whats that a high school diploma prolly pasadena elementry school for special students with disablities yeh yeh that was sicker then SARS like a patient in the hospital getting medication for SARS that he has in the izhouse Yeh Yeh ill torch those whities with a burning cross like my ancestors had to endure yeh yeh they are almsot my ancestors cuse i wanna be black so take that Jack so so so iam about to losemyself one more time for the chicken crew POPEYES Give me a N throw a A pass a P wait wiat lets circle around for that A u know that being thrown u no what that spells, straight out of the streets NAPA style napa style what yeh yeh i went down to compton to see if ne of my friends were around u know what i saw a bunch of wanna be East Napas they were all what were sorry u are the best and i was like ill dust your ass with my AK 707 paintball gun werd of life aight aight iam straight from the KKK the Kalifornia Kracka Killers that is u know can I get a triple k yeh aight c ya later homies and best friends

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
KeninemYehYeh said:
Straight outa the south of napa that is u know right next to east hardcore slanging gangbanging tricicyling talk about your typical cracka yeh thats right kinda like mister suger cane the whity of the chat board hes so white i bet that he graduated high school whats that a high school diploma prolly pasadena elementry school for special students with disablities yeh yeh that was sicker then SARS like a patient in the hospital getting medication for SARS that he has in the izhouse Yeh Yeh ill torch those whities with a burning cross like my ancestors had to endure yeh yeh they are almsot my ancestors cuse i wanna be black so take that Jack so so so iam about to losemyself one more time for the chicken crew POPEYES Give me a N throw a A pass a P wait wiat lets circle around for that A u know that being thrown u no what that spells, straight out of the streets NAPA style napa style what yeh yeh i went down to compton to see if ne of my friends were around u know what i saw a bunch of wanna be East Napas they were all what were sorry u are the best and i was like ill dust your ass with my AK 707 paintball gun werd of life aight aight iam straight from the KKK the Kalifornia Kracka Killers that is u know can I get a triple k yeh aight c ya later homies and best friends
hey you really suck!! :devious:

Apr 29, 2003
Yeh yeh u know everyone and their mom knows east napa is wear its happening on friday nights fish tailing down the road flipin bmws like u dont even know and you better learn how to lose yourself because n word u dont know whats crackin in eastside Napa I aint no napkin iam from the streets

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
KeninemYehYeh said:
Yeh yeh u know everyone and their mom knows east napa is wear its happening on friday nights fish tailing down the road flipin bmws like u dont even know and you better learn how to lose yourself because n word u dont know whats crackin in eastside Napa I aint no napkin iam from the streets
llllloooooolllllllllllzzzzzzaaaaarrrrrrssssss

Apr 29, 2003
yeh yeh straight outa napa here I go n word, n word what Iam about to Loooosssseeeee Myself to the music yeh yeh talk about only getting one shot. Yeh yeh What here comes a mic check Yeh yeh my name is straight outa da streets yo i live the hard life no bmw for me East is wear its at in the big Napa straight out killin some crackas aight aight c ya later

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Pimpfromthebay said:
lol dis cat get funnier everytime
yeah, you sure get funnier everytime, Simpfromthebay aka KeninemYehYeh

KeninemYehYeh: The IP Address is: 198.81.26.6. The host name is: cache-ntc-aa01.proxy.aol.com
Pimpfromthebay: The IP Address is: 198.81.26.6. The host name is: cache-ntc-aa01.proxy.aol.com

How does it feel knowing you're about to get your IP banned? Gay ass muthafucka

May 1, 2003
yeh yeh listen to dis me and keninem are going on a concert and being best friends dis year oh what this is my ip now what i just used that one at his house cus we best friends so u can put that in ur pipe and smoke it like ur mom does with crack and jimmy smith u no who u are yah ur just poser from Napa stupid wanna be eminem that why ur just a whity cracka well alright guys till next time this is your pimp signing off can i hear one for the northern part of burlingame yeh yeh o yeh one mo thing what the pasadena playhouse wasnt that funny when jammie kennedy made fun of that then he said east napa was hardcore becaue they steal or they buy aight peace