Kings Vs Sharks Round 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
there shouldnt be just one guy in front of the net though. there should be at least 2.

sharks playing an open box on the power play with a guy at the point is fucking retarded, especially, ESPECIALLY when its 5 on 3. should have been an overload scheme. chip back to a defenseman so he can shoot IMMEDIATELY(not hold the fuckin puck so u can have 2 shots total on 6 min of power play) and then bum rush the net.

fuck even an umbrella with 2 up front and 3 back would have worked better than whatever the fuck pass pass pass pass pass pass pass turnover pass pass pass shoot scheme they got going on

Jan 5, 2006
Yea i feel you but that was still tough to watch at least for me lol.....
I felt the same way.. frustrating lol

there shouldnt be just one guy in front of the net though. there should be at least 2.

sharks playing an open box on the power play with a guy at the point is fucking retarded, especially, ESPECIALLY when its 5 on 3. should have been an overload scheme. chip back to a defenseman so he can shoot IMMEDIATELY(not hold the fuckin puck so u can have 2 shots total on 6 min of power play) and then bum rush the net.

fuck even an umbrella with 2 up front and 3 back would have worked better than whatever the fuck pass pass pass pass pass pass pass turnover pass pass pass shoot scheme they got going on
Exactly, I was wondering why the fuck it wasn't at least 2 in there. Sharks ain't doing shit near the net. Kings are holding it down

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yall see how brown rushed the net and took out staloc with that shot? thats the kind of shit that would make quick piss himself with rage and throw his little crybaby ass off his game.

havent seen a shark charge the net hard like that since the first 5 min of the first game. hard play like that and a rebound u got a great scoring chance.