Kings...one mo gin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

ive been a kings fan since they wore the powder blue jerseys.when they had kenny smith dany ainge linoell simmons on there team..when they fucked they number 1 pick in the draft for pervis ellison...and bobby hurley did nt hit a tree he drove his truck into a deep ditch behind the arena on his way to the free way....even spud webb balled for us for a minute...and ive been waiting for this feeling for a long ass time for my team to finally win the big one....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
senatorOFdaYAE said:
ive been a kings fan since they wore the powder blue jerseys.when they had kenny smith dany ainge linoell simmons on there team..when they fucked they number 1 pick in the draft for pervis ellison...and bobby hurley did nt hit a tree he drove his truck into a deep ditch behind the arena on his way to the free way....even spud webb balled for us for a minute...and ive been waiting for this feeling for a long ass time for my team to finally win the big one....
Dam'n,Senator broke out the El Train.

DT,You're legit,but admit there seems to be some fans coming outta the woodwork.

And I'm a Hawks fan.:(

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
No doubt. I don't like 'em anymore than you do. Fu's got like 8 post under their belts comin' in here wolfin "Lakers this, Kings that." Or they got over a 100 post but only come in here to drive-by post some "rah-rah" bullshit then you don't see 'em again once their team loses. It's asses like that that make both of our fan bases look like frontrunners and bandwagon jumpers.

Apr 25, 2002
senatorOFdaYAE said:
bobby hurley did nt hit a tree he drove his truck into a deep ditch behind the arena on his way to the free way
Wrong again...Bobby Hurley was hit by a drunk driver...

Some of the old school Kings ballers...

Otis Thorpe
Sarunas Marciulionis
Pete Chillcut
Kenny Smith
Ralph Sampson
LaSalle Thompson
Harold Pressley
Mitch Richmond
Danny Ainge
Corliss Wiliamson
Antoine Carr