Kings...one mo gin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
It's not that I like the Lakers(and I don't),but to see all you so-called life long Kings fans rootie toot toot your horns as if you were fucking wearing Reggie Theus jerseys through out the 80's,makes me sick to my fucking stomach.Your as bad as 49er fans.

Kings fans=Ex Bulls fans........./Ex Packers fans..../Ex Braves fans.

May 5, 2002
BAMMER said:
It's not that I like the Lakers(and I don't),but to see all you so-called life long Kings fans rootie toot toot your horns as if you were fucking wearing Reggie Theus jerseys through out the 80's,makes me sick to my fucking stomach.Your as bad as 49er fans.

thats real talk player!!! i highly doubt yall were sportin ya mitch richmond jerseys years back huh?? i dont give a fuck if the lakers lose ill still be a fan... callin us bandwagoners and shit when half of yall dont even live in sac...
by the wayy
gary payton is the man
one-

Apr 25, 2002
Damn DT, Richmond was the man!!! It was crazy to see him playing last night, looked like he was reminiscing up in Arco Arena LOL

Friday attire will consist of my Light blue kings shirt, with the red and blue logo, and the blue old school satin KINGS starter jacket. I'mma be killin em off!!

Go KINGS!!

May 16, 2002
/\/\...Dont trip of BAMMER FaTaL...He`s just another ENVIOUS muthafucker...He cant stand it that his team aint doin shit and the teams that he mentioned have all been sucessfulll...So he brings up the Bandwagon Bullshit...100% Pure Envy...Trust me!

Apr 25, 2002
THATZ THA FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD THAT SHIT...KINGZ ARE FAIRWEATHER?...BAMMERZ SMOKIN BAMMER AGAIN...I BIN A FAN SINCE 1990....AND YOU GOT YOUR SHIT TWISTED...THA LAKER FANZ USED TO BE BULLS FANS...AND THEY BOUT TA BE KINGZ FANZ AFTER THIS SERIES IS OVER....KINGZ IN 6...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
THATZ THA FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD THAT SHIT...KINGZ ARE FAIRWEATHER?...BAMMERZ SMOKIN BAMMER AGAIN

Fairweather...hardly...it's just that finally we have a reason to shout...

13 years straight, sellout seasons...even while we sucked...is not fairweather...

Apr 25, 2002
You aint lyin Villian.

And I know the fans aint never BOO'd their own team in Arco when they were down like the fans at Staples did. LOL

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:

Actually the Kings have been my favorite team for about three years. And its all cuz of the way they play. I dont give a fuck where a teams from...if I like the way they play, I like the team. And if a team changes and stops playing the way that got me to like em in the first place...damn straight Ima disown em and move on to a team I like to watch.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Ahhhhhhh... why you gotta bring up my man like that? Without a search: Bobby Hurly was supposed be the next big thing, came out of Duke, played PG, high pick (don't recall the number though), wore #7, got into a car accident after a game one day and was ejected like a blacleif tape. Did some public spots for seatbelt safety on local tv for a while (he wasn't wearing one at the time that he hit that tree), returned to play ball but was never the same. Other than that I only remember that he was from New Jersey, married, and had a son. He got picked up by the Hawks? Or was traded there, I don't recall. Had a three point shot that was flat and looked like a lazer coming out of his hands.

How's that?