Kingdom hearts 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Cheaptimes said:
heard you get to play a level of TRON
yep i just got there actually, this game is pretty fucking good, im very impressed with it so far, the drive system is cool and the whole 2 keyblade shit is awesome, The Pirates of the caribbean level was coo too. based on beating the 1st game and playing this so far, id give it a 9.5 outta 10 (KH1 gets a 10 from me) but im hoping by the end of the game it will make up for the somewhat shitty and boring start of the game.....

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ i barely started my quest on KH1 and i already have more than 10 hours hahaaha i want to beat it so i can move on to KH2 and then start all over on FFX and move up to FFX-2

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Don't know why I'm pulling this thread up. But yeah...too many movies...not enough gameplay...too linear. The only really difficult part to me was Sephiroth, which was sweet. As far as the storyline goes, I loved it. And all the forms were sweet. I never used magic or summons the whole way through the game though until I wanted to get the final ending.

All in all, it coulda been better, but I'd still love to see a KH3.