Kimbo vs Houston Alexander official - Dec 5 TUF FINALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
What a fucking shame, dude showing as if being overweight is a good thing, he had a good 4 months to build muscle and cut body fat but instead she shows up the exact same, I would of love see lesnar knock his bitch ass out....

"big country" what a fuckin joke, his wife is probably his step sister or cousin.

Mar 23, 2004
What a fucking shame, dude showing as if being overweight is a good thing, he had a good for months to build muscle and cut body fat but instead she shows up the exact same, I would of love see lesnar knock his bitch ass out....

"big country" what a fuckin joke, his wife is probably his step sister or cousin.
...... ?

May 10, 2002
glad Mazzagatti got the Bones-Hammil call right
and I think the Kimbo fight was a work
I don't know about the one that caused Mazzagatti to stop it.

His motion was 12 to 6, but it looked like he brought it across on impact. Doesn't matter, Hamill was done anyway. Jones out classed him

May 10, 2002
Alexander couldn't get any power into those kicks like he did against Pendergradst, because he was scared of catching a two piece. His kicks didn't have anything on them

Funny how he said he was going to make Kimbo fight an MMA fight then got out MMA'd

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
He definately did^ but it was those "illegal elbows" that made the wound on hamill's nose deeper and wider, it was because of the replay that they decided to disqualify jones because they were only taking a point away at first, but the replay clearly showed that this two final blows opened his nose more than it originally was. just my two cents....

May 10, 2002
Nah the replay didn't have anything to do with it. The way it played out, Matt couldn't continue and the last strike that landed was an illegal blow.

Even though Matt was done and Jones would have finished him sooner or later

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Alexander couldn't get any power into those kicks like he did against Pendergradst, because he was scared of catching a two piece. His kicks didn't have anything on them

Funny how he said he was going to make Kimbo fight an MMA fight then got out MMA'd
Except the one he actually put power into that knocked Kimbo over and had him scrambling with his head in punching range of Houston, who stood there watching lol. That along with Houston stunning him with a punch and again standing there watching while Kimbo got into a better position= why I think it was a work.
Everything seemed too convenient. Kimbo not fighting on the show because of a knee problem, then getting a fight with a guy who annihilated someone with leg kicks his last fight, which is why Kimbo was afraid of fighting McSweeney. Then Houston throws horrible leg kicks the entire fight, looks scared in the standup which doesn't really make sense, and it's all backed up because he said he was going to fight different which also makes no sense because his brawling style worked against standup fighters like Kimbo and he was losing to ground guys.
I respect Houston more than nearly everyone in MMA, but like I said it all seemed too convenient.

if there was one good thing from the fight it was how hard I laughed at Kimbo trying to RNC

May 10, 2002
Cats are too quick to jump to conspiracy theories though.

Yeah, you can't put anything past anybody ... But shit it makes sense that Alexander wanted to be careful and out-game plan Kimbo because his UFC career was pretty much on the line. Assuming his career was actually on the line.

I think that he just couldn't let those kicks go like he did in his last fight because of the fear of gettin whacked. When they exchanged, it looked like it was with bad intentions on both sides.

Edit - That RNC attempt was funny, cause neither one of them knew what to do. Alexander showed some defense because he was able to escape through the back door. It's a start ... I guess

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ya man I guess I'm just bummed Houston looked bad in losing, was hoping he'd at least go out swinging. I'm guessing they'll have Kimbo fight someone else from the show or Mustapha Al Turk next, if they don't try to set up a rematch with Petruzelli

May 10, 2002
I'm right there with you. Houston got a couple of clinches but couldn't land that ONE that he needed to land. It was weird watching him on his bicycle though, lol

Dec 30, 2003
glad Mazzagatti got the Bones-Hammil call right
and I think the Kimbo fight was a work
naaah notta work at all man... houston had a bad gameplan... circle................. keep circling.................................................................................................
................. circle some more........... get booed while circling......................
...................................... throw a kick to his knee.. keep circling............................. thats not gonna win u a fight...

kimbo really coulda did more to cut the octagon off but hes smart he dont want another loss especially in his 1st ufc stint.. jumping in trynna do too much is gonna get u caught with a sneaky right hand.... but that 1st big jab he landed on alexander really seemed to have changed the pace of the fight and alexander didnt look the same the duration of the fight... Kimbo came with it today shook his nerves off and will be back hopefully stronger and at light heavy haha

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
What a fucking shame, dude showing as if being overweight is a good thing, he had a good 4 months to build muscle and cut body fat but instead she shows up the exact same, I would of love see lesnar knock his bitch ass out....

he's been a fighter for over 5 years, he has a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu from renzo gracie and now he easily won this season of ultimate fighter--- i would love to see roy knock brock out.

thats his shape, and he uses it well. his 265 is more dense than anyone else's 265, he's more like a boulder compared to a tree.

i wanna see how good his stamina is. guys with big muscles like brock get tired faster because their muscles need more blood. thats 1 advantage to fedors physique, stamina. but how will fatto roy last?

are u a fat person hater? or are fat people not supposed to be athletic? were u embarrassed by a fat person in athletics at some point in ur career?

pablo sandoval is fat and good at his sport too.

Mar 13, 2003
/\

Mark Hunt is a big dude but he's a solid mutha fucka no doubt.......I liked Hunt when he was in K1, you couldnt knock that dude out or make him hit the mat, just too solid of a foundation. MMA was another story for him tho! That Bones and Hamil fight was a fucked up win for Hamil but i like the class that Jones showed afterwards, kid has definetly got a future ahead of him! I was dissapointed in that Kimbo, Alexander fight....Alexander let me down big time, with that fucked up strategy! The roy Nelson fight, well all i gotta say is BIG COUNTRY! Look foward to that fat boy knock some of the UFC's big heavy weight's out/submit..haha

Sep 22, 2007

Tell me you're just pullin' a pak Dan & don't mean this. This is far from a shame. Dude has skills despite him having the gut. Yeah 4 months it's not like he was sittin' on his ass not doin' shit. He looked slimmer than on the show & he proved it last night that he isn't a slouch in the stand up department. He has an impressive record even before joining the show. I mean this is the guy who was keeping up with arlovski standing up before he got k'd. Dude doesn't get enough credit & I for one am glad he won lastnight. Dude doesn't act like it's a good thing to be overweight. He just pokes fun at it. Lol Lesnar knock him out? Come on son. Brock hasn't had a ko victory in his mma career. Big Country is the truf.

May 17, 2004
Tell me you're just pullin' a pak Dan & don't mean this. This is far from a shame. Dude has skills despite him having the gut. Yeah 4 months it's not like he was sittin' on his ass not doin' shit. He looked slimmer than on the show & he proved it last night that he isn't a slouch in the stand up department. He has an impressive record even before joining the show. I mean this is the guy who was keeping up with arlovski standing up before he got k'd. Dude doesn't get enough credit & I for one am glad he won lastnight. Dude doesn't act like it's a good thing to be overweight. He just pokes fun at it. Lol Lesnar knock him out? Come on son. Brock hasn't had a ko victory in his mma career. Big Country is the truf.
exactly. Prodigy you sound like someone who has never seen Roy fight before, but see that hes fat and assume he sucks.

havent you noticed guys with huge muscles tend to gas in fights (eg randleman) but roy is actually conditioned and doesnt gas.