Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Killer? (1-10)

• Total voters
Jun 9, 2007
Where's the poll? lol

I gotta give it a few more listens and I'll post up an honest full review

edit: ahh... there's the poll :cool:
knew it had to be coming

Dec 29, 2007
Album is hot I must of spunked on my girlfriends forehead when I head Psycho Bitch 2- Lyrical Assassin comes correct too. Im not feeling Wheaties or Waitress tho

Jan 2, 2004
I need to listen to an album for a long time and get to know it before I can rate it. I feel comfortable rating the other albums, but it'll probably take a couple months for me to rate this, and maybe even longer to truly get the feel for how good it is.. Its gotta last.

Dec 29, 2007
Listen to Wheaties in the whip with a nice ass system then tell me what ya think about it.

I Will do. Im not even through the first CD yet, I dl last night stuck it on my Ipod & started listening on the way to work.

Its def still getting brought. Does anyone know if Techs releasing any videos?

Feb 28, 2008
So who are the non-bias(or closest) critics around here?
This is someone who gave a mini review on it from another forum....THIS IS NOT MY REVIEW

aight, this album is so fucking random, it contradicts itself!

example: it's got hot beats, but they're all generic, you'd think swizz beatz, lil jon and pharell were the producers. for example: "Like YEAH!"

the songs are original, but the idea behind them is nothing BUT random. for exam: "Wheaties"

And this album could've gone without all the fucking guest drops... mind you, some are dope ("pillow talkin") but some did no justice what so ever ("lets go", "drill team")

And lastly, the skits... WTF. the intro was a great seague into the album, but there were also pointless one's that we nuthin but excess weight.

Out of 5, I'll give it a 3.5... it is noteworth, but keep your iPod in hand when listening to it, cuz with 32 tracks, you're gunna reach for "skip" a few times...

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Someone explain to me how this is not a 10/10. I don't get what you are hearing if you voted for less.

And for those who called it average, what exactly is an above average rap album?

Nov 7, 2006
i'd give it a 7. IMO it didnt go past everready and i felt that was a 9. so yeah it was very good and worth buying but the hooks took alot of air out of the sails, he didnt come correct at all with the hooks for the 1st time. and i really dont like the SEXtion besides the last song in it.

Nov 7, 2006
Someone explain to me how this is not a 10/10. I don't get what you are hearing if you voted for less.

And for those who called it average, what exactly is an above average rap album?
i think it's an above average album but the 7 is in the average section so i voted that. i dunno i just feel that AP, AGHELLIC AND EVERREADY are better. like i said before it might take some time for it to grow on me but it didnt have to be like that for the other 3 so i dunno.