Killer Summer 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
LOL@ All these random ass "insiders"....Tech told them somethin while in a quick ass convo while they was asking for autograph and now they "know shit".

Thanks for the info heat and rmiller....to the rest....good luck on your wishes HAHAHA

Aug 22, 2005
LOL@ All these random ass "insiders"....Tech told them somethin while in a quick ass convo while they was asking for autograph and now they "know shit".

Thanks for the info heat and rmiller....to the rest....good luck on your wishes HAHAHA
:ermm:^Thats what the fuck i'm saying all of a sudden everybody, but me knows everything there needs to be known about tech's new album what the fuck man! calm down dick riders!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2006
:ermm:^Thats what the fuck i'm saying all of a sudden everybody, but me knows everything there needs to be known about tech's new album what the fuck man! calm down dick riders!!!!!!!
you talk about dick riders but who are the ones constantly on this board. Then laughing at everyone becuz they aint on the "inside" of everything. So you keep riding dick.
peace