Killer is dissapointing.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Grave plott has the weakest album released by strange music so far

the tech album might be disappointing to people that expected something huge, but i think its a solid release overall
I expected something huge, and Im not disappointed at all. This was my most anticipated album release ever, and it didnt disappoint. I like every track.

This is right up there with Anghellic if not better.

I seriously dont know what some of you are listening to, how can you be disappointed?

Oct 16, 2006
Kaliko's album sucked. Prozak's was mediocre. Tech's was mediocre. Grave Plott's was the best one so far surprisingly. At this point, Kutty and SS are the saviors of Strange Music.
As people have noted... you really lost credibility after this statement.. Kaliko's & Prozak's album shit all over the abysmal (in comparison) effort by Grave Plott.. just an opinion though since I can't really say I am a huge fan of the genre, but in saying that.. Prozak's album for that genre to me is exceptional and just shows how much skill he has.

You really need to give the album more than 2-3 listens before passing judgment.. if I hadn't, my review on the Tech N9ne's Killer album or Krizz Kaliko's Vitiligo for that matter may differ quite a lot..

All I can say is..

Killer = Fuckun' heat
Vitiligo = Fuckun' heat

Just give them a chance, you will miss the intricities and a whole lot of amazing tracks just giving it one quick glance and formulating an opinion on it.. Tech N9ne's sound always evolves and theres been many tracks where I have overlooked at them at first but after giving them a chance, half the time I end up loving the fuck out of them..

There are a few tracks on Killer that are probably not my style and overall are slightly weaker I find than some of the, for a lack of a better word 'CLASSICS' on the double disc but I ask myself, Could I listen to the complete album from start to finish without skipping or finding it being a painful task.. I for one feel I definitely could.. and dare I say I could easily pick one albums worth of tracks from both discs and find them exceptionally good..

I don't want to downplay this album for one second though.. it is one fuckun' amazing album.. and I will be listening to it for a long long while.. I assure you.

ECF'NW.

Sep 17, 2003
I hope I like Tech's album. I hardly buy any music anymore, so I look forward to his music, along with a select few others more and more. That said, I really don't think Kaliko's album was that great... too many "skippable" tracks. SO as long as Killer is much better than Vitiligo, then I'm cool.

Just don't go into it expecting another Anghellic, or Absolute Power, etc. When you want something to sound a certain way, 98% of the time you get disappointed. :eyecross:

Sep 16, 2006
Wow this board is full of straight up Tech N9ne ballwashers.

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THE ALBUM! FUCK YOU MAN! SHAME ON YOU! THIS ALBUM IS CLASSIC, BEST ALBUM OF ALL-TIME NO DOUBT! DRILL TEAM IS LIKE CLASSIC MAN!

Sep 16, 2006
What a mature, well thought out in-depth response. Especially someone who craves to moderate the dude's message board like a crack phene.

There's a reason why this album isn't going to make Tech any bigger than he is now. But alright, live in your fantasy world via his online message board.

Album is average as fuck and includes a lot of straight up bullshit such as "Drill Team" and "Everybody Move".

There's people who agree, but are getting over flooded by the fanboys on the board making Tech fans seem like incoherent idiots.

Oct 16, 2006
This album is far from average.. to be completely 'non-fanboy' about this, surely there is enough great content to warrant more than being dubbed 'average'..

Maybe the beats wern't upto your liking but Tech brang it as hard as any other album he has made period.

All I can suggest is give it more listens, because you are really not giving it a chance and missing out on some beautiful shit.. trust me.

ECF'NW.

Feb 12, 2008
So the people who think this album is good are fanboys? So thats why I think every tech album is good. It's not because he is good, it's because my mind tells me everything this person says is priceless. Gotcha.

Sep 16, 2006
So the people who think this album is good are fanboys? So thats why I think every tech album is good. It's not because he is good, it's because my mind tells me everything this person says is priceless. Gotcha.
Never said that.

You think it's great? Great, glad you enjoyed it. I think it's average? Cool, that's my feeling.

Not on this board. Saying this album was anything less than great will result in about 10 posts in the span of 2 minutes to the tune of 'OMFG WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!? AVERAGE?!?! ARE YOU INSANE THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING! ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOL!"

I haven't gone in one thread saying "You think this is great? Are you insane?" while plenty of posters have said "You think this is average? Are you insane?"

Oct 16, 2006
You are on a Strange Music forum, where I hazard to guess 90%+ of the people here are Tech N9ne fans..

What reaction were you thinking you would receive?

ECF'NW.

Jun 5, 2005
Having just finished listening to it twice straight thru, I don't think it's disappointing at all, probably his best yet.

Don't know what you thought you were going to get.

I was somewhat disappointed in Blackboy only because I thought it had the potential to be awesome but it wasn't bad by any stretch.

You can't please everybody I suppose.

May 7, 2008
first time i listed to it.. i would agree with tha original post kindish
second time i listened to it.. i would disagree and thought it was average
3rd time i listened to it... i LOVE IT fukin great cd GO BUY IT..

none of these songs really jumped out and slapped me lol uno what i mean ? maybe the guy just needs to play it a few times than he like it as much as the rest of us ;)

Jun 22, 2007
Killer is fuckin horrid. I hope Tech does hang it up if this is the shit he is gonna be putting out. The songs with Dirtball and (hed) & KMK are the only good ones.
Hope for a Higher Power? One Good Time? I Love You But Fuck You? Crybaby? Your gunna choose I Am Everything over those songs??

HATER is right. Like I said in numerous posts, this CD is a classic. I like every single song, with Drill Team being my least favorite.