Keyshia Down for the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I heard an interview online that she did with some radio station and she was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch lol...

When it comes to Bay Area R&B, I'm still down wit Tony Tone Toni and En Vogue lol

Apr 19, 2006
DJ Mark 7 said:
I heard an interview online that she did with some radio station and she was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch lol...

When it comes to Bay Area R&B, I'm still down wit Tony Tone Toni and En Vogue lol
not only that buT before her career took off, she was probably the biggest bop in the bay

THE BOP NAMED KEYSHIA

Jan 7, 2006
the interviewers brought that on themselves.
fuck dat.
the one dude was like "heeeey, you gonna cuss you gutta ass bietch? haha..."
how you gonna ask someone that?
then the other woman was like, all outa nowhere "OK! NOW ONE SEC! I'MA KEEP IT REAL! PEOPLE SAY YOU GOTTA BAD ATTITUDE? YOU GONNA CHANGE THAT?"
fuck those people, keysha is real.. keysha was hella nice and all that... she said she wanted to raise a family, get into helping animals. they got their interview what the fuck they problem?

Jan 11, 2006
haha duno which one us hearing wrong but i heard dood say sumtin like 'you gonna cuss, you gonna keep it real?" and she said "cussing is keeping it real?" somethin like that

Jan 7, 2006
man i was just exaggerting but thats the feeling i got from those people. i could definately see how it could rub keysha the wrong way... but regardless she was coo i thought.

Dec 5, 2005
that interview wasnt that bad i heard way worst shit then that. my potna told me when she was in LA at a club bout to do a show she started cussin out the crowd cuz they was mad that she was hella late

Dec 9, 2005
I was watching her show and she's a little rough around the edges...especially when she was talking to Big Von about the Sana G situation...

Show some restraint Keisha ! A little too hood for her own good...you could see it on her manager's face...he was shaking his head @ her..

Mar 7, 2006
leave the broad alone....this business ain't for everybody and especially for bay cats.....this shit's all a shock to Keyshia Cole...so she still hood...shit don't change you that quick...it's like you a bay area nigga all ya life..live it..do it..feel me..from the hood..been hustlin in the T's for a minute after your block money ain't nothing too muh no more and you go to disneyland....now you just the same ass nigga running round disneyland...don't give a fuck about no fuckin mickey mouse, donald fuckin duck.....that's what this music shit is to real people....same ole shit but not real...so you smash on the unrealness of the job...until you realize this is the career you choose and it will tear you down if you don't adjust and act right...you got a few years to make all this money....give the girl a lil time..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I'd much rather her keep it real than be phoney as fuck like Beyonce. Just cuz you are in the spotlight don't mean that you are gonna have a good day every day.

I got hella respect for Keyshia Cole. This show is lettin her put her business out there in a way that she doesn't even have to. Even on Lil Kim's show, the bitch had a face fulla makeup every time the camera hit her.

Mar 5, 2006
JungleMusic said:
leave the broad alone....this business ain't for everybody and especially for bay cats.....this shit's all a shock to Keyshia Cole...so she still hood...shit don't change you that quick...it's like you a bay area nigga all ya life..live it..do it..feel me..from the hood..been hustlin in the T's for a minute after your block money ain't nothing too muh no more and you go to disneyland....now you just the same ass nigga running round disneyland...don't give a fuck about no fuckin mickey mouse, donald fuckin duck.....that's what this music shit is to real people....same ole shit but not real...so you smash on the unrealness of the job...until you realize this is the career you choose and it will tear you down if you don't adjust and act right...you got a few years to make all this money....give the girl a lil time..
...disney land, real walk!!...best post I have ever read!

Jan 23, 2003
YALL SQUARE ASS NIGGAZ ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME BULLSHIT SHE AINT HERE TO REP 4 YALL SHE REPPIN HERSELF AND WHERE SHE FROM WHICH IS THE TOWN NOT THE WHOLE BAY IF U ASK ME SHE REALER THAN MOST OF THE RAPPERS OUT THERE FUCK PUTTIN ON AN IMAGE SHE DONT OWE YALL SHIT U WEALTHY COMPUTER NERDS

Jan 23, 2003
NIGGA HOW AM I A COMPUTER NERD IN 3 YEARS I GOT 563 POST IN 4 MONTHS U GOT 842 DO THE MATH BUT I SEE U FEELING KINDA GUILTY 2 RESPOND TO THAT INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL TOPIC