keyshia cole on 106 and park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
She's from the East and yeah I seen her in LA and she had a little apple bottom crackin off. She seem like coo peoples I hope she blow.

Slowly but surely my people, slowly but surely. Its only a matter of time!

Nov 2, 2004
She was lookin real tight, while she was puttin it down. There was a fat bitch from SD talkin about het sayin "She's aiight, she aint that cute, and I hate her wig". She made me wanna get all in her face like a angry coach, but it was my girls friend, so I just satrted clownin her wit my partna.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hopefully she really jumps off and her album does well.

at least she mentioned her brother Nutt-So when she was talking about 2Pac.

Mar 16, 2004
The "I Changed My Mind" Remix With Young HizStory is on his latest mixtape entitled "Holdin My Own".You can find it in every Rasputims In The Bay And In Tower Records In Stonestown.Go Cop It I Promise The Shit's Hot.He's diffently The New nigga outta the bay so catz would wanna stop sleeping on him.Dont jump the bandwagon when everybody else does becasue trust me he's comin.It has Keyshia Cole,The Deffa Heffa,The Goodfelonz,Devo(Tha Gamblaz),Street Fame and Soda Pop.

Mar 19, 2005
the nuttso on pacs album too. Keyshia is going to blow up right along with this bay movement. Just on the R and b tip. She reminds me of Mary how she throws her hands in the air and stomps in those hi heel boots. ya da da di