Keyshia Cole - I Changed My Mind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
Any of yall seen this video?...she from Oakland. The song is produced by Kanye West (he in the video too). It got J. Bailey from Fully Loaded, and some other of them Done Deal cats in there...it also got J. Valentine a.k.a. Johnnie Newt (formerly of Death Row Records & The Newtrons), this singing cat from Fillmoe in the video too....any of yall seen this video? it's pretty coo...I guess the bay is coming up again wid that R&B music.

Yall could peep the video on Launch.com!!

May 20, 2002
Nutt-So's Sister?

DubbC415 said:
that's nutt-so's sister...u can also peep the video at his website. thats dope that Fully Loadeds in there.
That's Nutt-So from the Street Thugs sister? Thats dope....Yall remember that song by them "The Weekend"...that songs a slumper!

May 2, 2004
Yep

Checkmate Muzik said:
Anybody gota contact on her??? Please hit me up at [email protected]
She's making an appearance in Urban Timez Magazine, Jan. issue with Young Buck on tha cover. When here label sent me her lil pomo video I was just like yo she's dope, her whole vibe. So she's always got luv coming from Texas and the South fuh sho. Oh yea I fu*ks with tha bay on tha real, ol boy Balance is in issue #2 with Slim Thug and Boss Hogg on tha cover. My folks Kalifam is making a appearance in one of the issue as well. So Bay area holla at me,
already!

Oh yea I don't have a direct contact on her yet, just label folk. pz

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
THAT'S NUTTSO FROM EAST OAKLAND.. THAT'S HIS LIL SISTER... SHE APPEARED ON THE MAC & A.K. "MONEY RHYMES" ALBUM ON A INTERLUDE CALL "U CAN'T BREAK ME". I WISH HER MUCH SUCCESS....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
urban timez said:
Oh yea I don't have a direct contact on her yet, just label folk. pz
i think i got the label too homey, i need direct, ill get it one way or another, its all good though!!

MR. CLEEN said:
THAT'S NUTTSO FROM EAST OAKLAND.. THAT'S HIS LIL SISTER... SHE APPEARED ON THE MAC & A.K. "MONEY RHYMES" ALBUM ON A INTERLUDE CALL "U CAN'T BREAK ME". I WISH HER MUCH SUCCESS....
Thats hot Mr.Cleen, ill check it again!! Nice to see bay artists making it on that level!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's good to see her making moves, Slim Goodie was tellin me about her having the deal a few months ago, and then the first thing I seen her pop up on majorly was the Barbershop 2 soundtrack........... good bloodline, I was just out in Vegas fuckin with Nutt-So a couple days ago.

May 10, 2002
Caught the end of this video

Just flippin channels, landed on BET and I was like "I know that aint Bailey" .. then I saw him again at the end of the video. Glad to see something good may be happening for somebody.