Key loom-when animals attacc vol.2 officialy doppin late june early july

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2009
This project bout to wake shit up for the summer yall i promise you and im introducing a few new niggas yall really gone love....loom squad-nutt factor-west coast mafia....peep the featurs

c-bo
t nutty
killa tay
marvaless
mitchy slick
smigg dirtee
i-rocc
jacc thrilla
twisted insane
n'doe
big gun play

Last edited:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Finally!!! Looking forward to it..The first one still get spins..."I aint never forgot"

May 20, 2009
now if you think im talkin bout some of that type shit you can be the judge of that....but its just entertainment....and for future references i whouldnt get on the siccness speakin on no shit like that....but im positive yall gone love this project....TRUST THAT

Props: Old_Wize_One
May 20, 2009
spank didnt get his verse bacc on time and i didnt get to get lil evil on there but thats family so expect them to be a part of shit in the future....its just timeing thats all....them my bro's

May 20, 2009
i got my nigga n'doe on there tho he a part of the loom squad he just been in the pen a good portion of the last 10 years hopefully i can keep um out this time cuzz he bout to be the next nigga making noise fasho....he from my neighborhood too....all gassss

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i got my nigga n'doe on there tho he a part of the loom squad he just been in the pen a good portion of the last 10 years hopefully i can keep um out this time cuzz he bout to be the next nigga making noise fasho....he from my neighborhood too....all gassss
Is this the same "indo" that was rapping on the Nutt factor project?