KD & JONNY-T PRESENT "SHITTIN' ON BEATS" THE MIXTAPE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
shits also available on northern-ridaz.com too. got some snippets of Savage C upcoming solo "Smokey The Bandit" and Johnny T's "I hate Johnny T" solo.

Jun 2, 2002
this shit is fire....i'm feelin it all, but especially sav c. i like when he come's with all the metaphors and big words back to back, but he spit a little different on this, and i'm lovin it...KD tore shit up too....can't wait for NH2 & Smokey the bandit

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you guys still haven't checked it out I suggest you do. Big improvements for the New Year by all the Pervelous artists! The mixtape also includes some snippets from the up and coming albums by Jonny-T (I Hate Jonny-T) and Savage C (Smokey The Bandit). Check 'em out!

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
'Mary' is definitely my favorite cut.and im feelin tha selected beats, whole thangs heated yall..came with a tight mixtape right here,ill be lookin forward to tha next

Jun 2, 2002
i listened to it a few times now, and it's sick...one of the best mixtapes i've heard. you guys didn't use played out beats like everyone else...if you haven't heard this shit, definately download that shit....