KC tea official Video 2nd single off OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
^word. this to me is like Show me a god. just extra videos for us.

but Caribou Lou is a better song compared to this one cause this one just is too repetitive and the other one is already drilled into the suburb heads of America so anything close or similar is lame. But this song is far from as horrible as all these people claim.
Exactly, its not Tech at his best but the song isn't as bad as everyone is makin it out to be. Everyone wants the crazy and dark Tech and it was nowhere to be found on this album. I'm burnt out on hearing all these depressing ass tracks. Call it sellin out or whatever you want, but I dig it.

The Caribou Lou hook is just as bad as KC Tea, I've always hated the hook. The flow of the verses are better on Caribou Lou, but not that much better.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Exactly, its not Tech at his best but the song isn't as bad as everyone is makin it out to be. Everyone wants the crazy and dark Tech and it was nowhere to be found on this album. I'm burnt out on hearing all these depressing ass tracks. Call it sellin out or whatever you want, but I dig it.
I really don't understand the logic that just because people don't like this song, it's because they want the dark shit.

Jul 1, 2004
Theres nothing dark on the album and not too many are found of this song or the album. Please forgive me kain. I made the awful mistake of comparing the two. Are you just on here to keep up the Mr Smart Guy routine or what? Its kinda pathetic.

Nov 14, 2002
Let me ask a serious question. How many people here actually buy Hennessy? And would you seriously mix it with soda?

I've never bought that shit, I never would. It tastes like assholes, and is too expensive. I don't know about you guys but I'm not the type to sit around and pretend I have the money to waste so I can look cool with a Hennessy bottle in my hand, or in my house.

I thought it was funny back in the day when every rapper in the world talked about Cristal(sp?) and even the most broke motherfuckers walked around pretending they actually liked that shit, let alone could afford it.

And Caribou Lou stomps this song in every way you can name, Ant. I don't know what you're talkin about.

At least Caribou Lou is a drink you can bring to a party and you don't have to stand by it to ration it out.

Nov 17, 2006
I like the song. It's catchy, lyrics aren't bad and it's fun. The video is obviously not made for MTV or anything based on the quality.. but it serves it's purpose.

Just wondering, why'd the take the horns out of the backround during the "whatcha want, watcha need" part.

Jan 20, 2007
i tryed it once. when i was underage i gave this hispanic dude some cash to buy me alochol and he came back with a pint of henny and it was nasty

Jul 1, 2004
Let me ask a serious question. How many people here actually buy Hennessy? And would you seriously mix it with soda?

I've never bought that shit, I never would. It tastes like assholes, and is too expensive. I don't know about you guys but I'm not the type to sit around and pretend I have the money to waste so I can look cool with a Hennessy bottle in my hand, or in my house.

I thought it was funny back in the day when every rapper in the world talked about Cristal(sp?) and even the most broke motherfuckers walked around pretending they actually liked that shit, let alone could afford it.

At least Caribou Lou is a drink you can bring to a party and you don't have to stand by it to ration it out.
IMO, the only thing wrong with Henny is the damn price. I like it and I actually tried a KC tea the other day and its not bad at all. Im more of a Tequila guy myself. Yea, alot of people drink it because its cool but its not a bad drink.

EDIT- Minne, hennessy straight isn't too tastey. Mix it with something.

Nov 14, 2002
I had it once. I guess if you mixed it with Sprite it might be a little better but I thought it was way to thick and sweet. I don't even like Jack and Coke because of the sugar in the coke. I prefer something over ice, if not just warm out of the bottle.

I guess I'm just too street. Lol.

Nov 7, 2006
I don't care much for the video since I don't even like the song so I'm not going to complain about a simple fan video that had no real direction. It's good for what it is; if you like the song you wouldn't mind the video.

But it's hilarious how inconsistent some of you are. So lenient with Tech's music and then extremely picky with other artists. And it's also funny how such a simple concept can't be grasped by some people. The Mixed Plate isn't well received because because it's not depressing, people don't like it because it sucks(to them). It's very simple, stop drawing straw man arguments.

May 2, 2002
Hennessy is an acquired taste, IMO. I happen to like it. Been drinkin' it for so long, I rarely fuck with anything else. As far as mixing it, I do occasionally, but as expensive as it is, whats the point? And thats VS I'm talkin' about; not VSOP, XO, etc. I'll have a Hennessy & Coke if I'm at the bar (if they actually serve Hennessy) or I'm cool just doin' shots. It just depends.

Jan 20, 2007
IMO, the only thing wrong with Henny is the damn price. I like it and I actually tried a KC tea the other day and its not bad at all. Im more of a Tequila guy myself. Yea, alot of people drink it because its cool but its not a bad drink.

EDIT- Minne, hennessy straight isn't too tastey. Mix it with something.
yeah it was pretty gross straight. maybe ill buy one of those shooter bottles and try it with sprite

Nov 14, 2002
If all you do is post pictures all day , CKVILLANI... I'll personally request that someone deletes your shit. I don't know if it'll work but it'll be better for you that way. Because otherwise I'll just stoop to your level and post images, only I'll make them myself and your name and face will be in them. I assure you, you'd rather just continue typing like an idiot and being talked down to.

@Minne - A shooter bottle of that shit will probably set you back ten bucks. LoL. You're better off buying a bottle of Popov and a carton of OJ.

Nov 17, 2009
First time ive been really disappointed with a Tech single / video. Song is not good imo, and neither is the video. I still have hopes for TGMP though...